in Motlow State Community College that teach English Edit
at Motlow State Community College, Tullahoma, TN
are you Michael Hartman?

08/28/2014
good
ENGL 2900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was the best teacher ever! Bring him back to Motlow!

04/29/2010
good
ENG1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hartman was by far the greatest teacher I have ever had. I learned so much from his class. I had him three times. I would schedule my classes around him! If you get the chance, take his class! It is not easy, but if you try, you will do fine. He is a fair grader.

12/12/2009
good
engli1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. H is graet he is willing to work with anyone and will extend his deadlines a little bit incase you dont have your papers in on time. He made me love writing again and he makes class fun. You can tell he really enjoys working with the students one on one! I have had him twice and loved both of his classes

12/08/2009
good
Eng1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hartman is the best teacher that I have ever had.He teaches you things and you don't even realize that you are learning. I have learned more in his class than any other class that I have ever taken.

07/13/2009
good
Eng2130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is soooo cool! He is very laid back and understanding. Makes English class fun. Not a lot of "busy work". Helps you with papers before you turn them in. Would go out of his way to help you. Best Teacher Ever!

04/27/2009
good
Eng1024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great guy. Sign up immediately upon the class opening.

08/26/2008
good
ENG1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am considering changing my major to Education, and am even more influenced after having Dr. Hartman. He made class fun, an English one too! He is a great guy that teaches well and cares about his students.

04/14/2008
good
eng2130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hartman is one of the best professors I have ever had. He intelligence is on a completely different level, yet he seems to make everything clear to his students. He is also willing to listen and befriend his students. His class is easy but you will walk away learning a lot. He is a great person!

04/14/2008
good
ENGLI1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

very cool teacher/ wish he could teach all my classes

03/26/2008
good
Engli2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is the worlds greatest teacher!!! He makes class fun, hes not stuck up like most teachers. willing to help and is always there for his students!

12/04/2006
good
Engl1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you can take him for English don't hesitate

11/02/2006
good
engli2030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is by far the best teacher I have ever had. I have never liked English until his class but he really makes it interesting. He really cares for all of his students and wants to keep you entertained. He is such a great teacher that I am working my schedule around his class next semester!