Michael Hartman at Motlow State Community College

Michael Hartman

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

8/28/14

ENGL 2900

He was the best teacher ever! Bring him back to Motlow!

4/29/10

ENG1010

Dr. Hartman was by far the greatest teacher I have ever had. I learned so much from his class. I had him three times. I would schedule my classes around him! If you get the chance, take his class! It is not easy, but if you try, you will do fine. He is a fair grader.

12/12/09

engli1020

Dr. H is graet he is willing to work with anyone and will extend his deadlines a little bit incase you dont have your papers in on time. He made me love writing again and he makes class fun. You can tell he really enjoys working with the students one on one! I have had him twice and loved both of his classes

12/8/09

Eng1020

Dr. Hartman is the best teacher that I have ever had.He teaches you things and you don't even realize that you are learning. I have learned more in his class than any other class that I have ever taken.

7/13/09

Eng2130

He is soooo cool! He is very laid back and understanding. Makes English class fun. Not a lot of "busy work". Helps you with papers before you turn them in. Would go out of his way to help you. Best Teacher Ever!

4/27/09

Eng1024

Great guy. Sign up immediately upon the class opening.

8/26/08

ENG1020

I am considering changing my major to Education, and am even more influenced after having Dr. Hartman. He made class fun, an English one too! He is a great guy that teaches well and cares about his students.

4/14/08

eng2130

Dr. Hartman is one of the best professors I have ever had. He intelligence is on a completely different level, yet he seems to make everything clear to his students. He is also willing to listen and befriend his students. His class is easy but you will walk away learning a lot. He is a great person!

4/14/08

ENGLI1010

very cool teacher/ wish he could teach all my classes

3/26/08

Engli2020

He is the worlds greatest teacher!!! He makes class fun, hes not stuck up like most teachers. willing to help and is always there for his students!

12/4/06

Engl1010

If you can take him for English don't hesitate

11/2/06

engli2030

He is by far the best teacher I have ever had. I have never liked English until his class but he really makes it interesting. He really cares for all of his students and wants to keep you entertained. He is such a great teacher that I am working my schedule around his class next semester!

More English professors at Motlow State Community College