in Florida International University that teach Theater Edit

02/18/2014
good
THE4600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Michael Yawney is a very good lecturer. His ideas stimulate interest in whichever course he happens to be teaching (I have had him for both play writing and theatre history). I especially like his teaching style even if I may have previously gone over a subject. He makes you look at things in a way you may not have considered before, a fresh slant.

11/19/2011
good
THE4110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His class is incredibly interesting. I'm not one for history, but Theatre History happens to be my favorite subject this semester just because of him. I hate missing class. He's knowledgeable of the subject and incredibly witty/funny. Also, he's brutally honest. Love him.

07/24/2010
good
TPP4600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy is great. He gives you artistic freedom. I took Playwriting 1 with him and I'm going to take Playwriting 2 and Directing this fall. His classes are very fun.

12/10/2009
good
TPP4601 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Yawney is amazing! Professors like him make college a great experience. Took him for Playwriting 1 & 2, even though it has nothing to do with my major. He has a way of getting your creative mojo working, to get the best out of you. Always has interesting feedback, goes above and beyond to help his students. I WISH I COULD TAKE HIM EVERY SEMESTER!!!

02/17/2009
good
TPP4600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Yawney is truly an amazing professor, he genuinely cares for his students and keeps open lines of communication. He says "Oh my god" alot, but that's ok. Enjoy your chilli pepper!