Carmen Cosme at University of Massachusetts

Carmen Cosme

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/7/11

SPAN110

Best teacher I ever had at UMass. Spanish sucks and she made it so enjoyable. I highly recommend her.

3/31/11

Span230

Carmen was the best teacher I've ever had. She was fun, friendly, spontaneous, genuine, smart, and understanding. I looked forward to her class everyday and never wanted to miss it. I finally learned the subjunctive with her and she also taught us about real life situations and colloquial Spanish. We were always laughing in her class.

1/2/10

Span230

Sweetest more adorable woman I know. Keeps the class so interesting and is always willing to help. Enjoys making everyone smile and ensuring that everyone is understanding what is going on. Definitely one of my favorite professors!

11/6/08

Span230

The best Spanish teacher at UMass, the best Spanish teacher I have had, and whoever wrote the "nut case" comment is obviously afraid of getting to know people and working as a class. Carmen shares with a class, she teaches with us and learns with us. Only a "nut case" would not appreciate that!

5/11/08

spa3

5/11/08

SPA1

very funny

5/9/08

span240

i love carmey!!! let's go to spain!

2/14/08

SPAN230

What a nut case! She talks more about herself at times than Spanish. She tries to be her students' friends rather than a teacher. If you want an easy A, this is your professor. HOWEVER, if you want to learn Spanish, get another instructor!

6/10/07

span120

Carmen was one of the best teachers I've had at Umass. Take her class, she wants to pass you and she will do whatever it takes to do so. She rules

1/22/07

span110

it was a good class

11/29/06

span301

Class does not keep my interest -- I may drop it

11/29/06

Span301

Great teacher. Very enthusiastiac about teaching the material. She is laid back but still expects you to get your work done. I would definitely recomend her classes.

11/27/06

Span110

11/19/06

span301

Carmen gets very excited about teaching and loves to share cultural information. She tries to get the entire class involved and speaking spanish as much as possible. However, she's very easy going and she is one of my favorite teachers. I really recommend any class she teaches.

11/6/06

SPAN110

Carmen's fun and really enjoys her classes. She creates cool activities and brings music to the class all the time.

More Spanish professors at University of Massachusetts