in University of Massachusetts that teach Spanish Edit
at University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
are you Carmen Cosme?

12/07/2011
good
SPAN110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I ever had at UMass. Spanish sucks and she made it so enjoyable. I highly recommend her.

03/31/2011
good
Span230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Carmen was the best teacher I've ever had. She was fun, friendly, spontaneous, genuine, smart, and understanding. I looked forward to her class everyday and never wanted to miss it. I finally learned the subjunctive with her and she also taught us about real life situations and colloquial Spanish. We were always laughing in her class.

01/02/2010
good
Span230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sweetest more adorable woman I know. Keeps the class so interesting and is always willing to help. Enjoys making everyone smile and ensuring that everyone is understanding what is going on. Definitely one of my favorite professors!

11/06/2008
good
Span230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best Spanish teacher at UMass, the best Spanish teacher I have had, and whoever wrote the "nut case" comment is obviously afraid of getting to know people and working as a class. Carmen shares with a class, she teaches with us and learns with us. Only a "nut case" would not appreciate that!

05/11/2008
spa3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

nice

05/11/2008
SPA1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very funny

05/09/2008
good
span240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i love carmey!!! let's go to spain!

02/14/2008
SPAN230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

What a nut case! She talks more about herself at times than Spanish. She tries to be her students' friends rather than a teacher. If you want an easy A, this is your professor. HOWEVER, if you want to learn Spanish, get another instructor!

06/10/2007
good
span120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Carmen was one of the best teachers I've had at Umass. Take her class, she wants to pass you and she will do whatever it takes to do so. She rules

01/22/2007
good
span110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

it was a good class

11/29/2006
span301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Class does not keep my interest -- I may drop it

11/29/2006
good
Span301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Very enthusiastiac about teaching the material. She is laid back but still expects you to get your work done. I would definitely recomend her classes.

11/27/2006
Span110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

11/19/2006
good
span301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Carmen gets very excited about teaching and loves to share cultural information. She tries to get the entire class involved and speaking spanish as much as possible. However, she's very easy going and she is one of my favorite teachers. I really recommend any class she teaches.

11/06/2006
good
SPAN110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Carmen's fun and really enjoys her classes. She creates cool activities and brings music to the class all the time.