in Community College of Allegheny County that teach Sociology Edit
at Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA
are you Bob Young?

05/09/2014
good
SOC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Quizzes are easy and straight from the book. No final, but there are 5 papers due throughout the semester. Very strict paper guidelines so always double check to make sure you have it right. Not terrible, but I have had better.

03/12/2014
SOC-101-NIN1 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I would not recommend this instructor to anyone. Very unprofessional. Worst instructor I've ever had. Assigns essay's every other week with test the week between essay's. If taking other classes...I strongly suggests against his class. Very time consuming!!!!

06/13/2013
good
SOC 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Bob can be funny, but he can and will also hurt your feelings. I did pretty good in the class over all, but I miscounted my pages for a paper once and he said he wouldn't accept it and gave me a 0, taking my grade from A to C... He is very strict...

05/14/2013
SOC101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

His online quizzes can be passed easily enough by browsing the glossary in the textbook. The topics of the essays assigned throughout the semester were seemingly pretty pointless, as was the entire online course. His emails struck me as curt and lacked proper grammar. I do not recommend taking this course to fill a social science elective.

04/27/2013
good
soc 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He very helpful especially for students with supportive services. He is interested in all to do well in his class and as a person.