in Creighton University that teach English Edit
at Creighton University, Omaha, NE
are you Ellen Fangman?
A+

06/07/2014
ENGL_1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Mrs. Fangman is friendly. She has that going for her. But I learned very little. Completely unrelated topics of discussion were commonplace and she was so easy on everyone, I wouldn't be shocked if we all received A grades. The syllabus was changed often. Her teaching was all over the place. Too lax - not serious, college level teaching at all.

06/07/2014

Mrs. Fangman is friendly. She has that going for her. But I learned very little. She often brought her personal issues into class and was so easy on everyone that I wouldn't be surprised if the whole class received an A grade. The syllabus was changed often. Her teaching was all over the place. Too lax - not serious, college level teaching at all.

02/18/2013
good
SPCH1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very funny teacher. Improved my writing in many ways. She enjoys her job and helps out her students in many ways. Grading is relatively leniant, i didnt have a paper in the correct APA format and got an A

09/05/2012
good
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hey there! It's Dr. Fangman. To all my former Creighton students out there: you made my life as a graduate student pretty dreamy. I didn't sleep much, wading through your papers all night long. Maybe that's why you got out early a few times. Seriously! If you want to take my class again, I'm at Harvard and I still die for "donuts".

11/17/2011
good
comp1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a very funny and goofy super nice. we usually get out early in class. class can be long she tries to help everyone and sometimes its a little to much help and you sit around alot waiting for others to catch up papers are easy she grades easy average class nice teacher

07/21/2010
good
Lit1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great !!

09/23/2008
good
gened101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hot and would take her home. lol

03/30/2008
good
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Interesting class...not a cake walk, but not rocket science either. When she's on she's on, and when she's not, it's still fun. Miss Fangman enjoys the subject matter, even when she's coughing through it. I've never seen a teacher get sick so often and still talk her way through each class...

03/29/2008
good
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take Ms. Fangman. Her class is very laid back and you learn some interesting stuff. Most of the test/quizzes are take-home and the papers are not difficult. Class is mandatory, sometimes she doesn't take roll, but she does. We got let out early a lot of times.

01/09/2008
good
Eng120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss Fangman is by far my favorite teacher at Creighton. Take her for sure. Her class is pretty laid back but you learn alot. She is very helpful and makes class fun and makes literature interesting. I loved this class!