in Florida Gulf Coast University that teach Psychology Edit
Kenneth Tarnowski
Professor in the Psychology department
at Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL
are you Kenneth Tarnowski?
B

05/05/2014
good
CLP 4143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Amazing teacher! I wish he taught more classes! Makes learning all of the information easy to remember. As long as you attend class and read the book, you'll get a good grade. If you have the chance to take any class with Tarnowski, then take it!

08/18/2012
good
CLP4143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best psychology teacher at FGCU by far! I wish that they offered more classes with him because I would definitely take them. The class can be intense at times and it does take a lot of work, but as long as you read the book and take plenty of notes during his lectures you will be fine. If you need extra help make sure you go to his office hours

05/02/2012
good

Tarnowski is legit. He's the smartest professor I've had at FGCU. Abnormal Psych is a pretty easy class all you have to do is read the book and you'll be fine. I did that and got an A.

10/10/2011
good
CLP4143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I graduated from FGCU with my BA in psych and by far Dr. Tarnowski was my favorite professor. Yes, he is intimidating because he expects a lot out of his students, but if you take every available class with him, I promise you that you will learn and succeed in your major. Hands down, my all time favorite professor!

08/01/2011
good
ABPSY Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had him for abnormal psych, summer session. Lots of information to cover! Do your reading, and ask questions if you don't understand! Dr. T is a great prof and very friendly if you take the time to talk to him in his office. People think he is scary, but he is not. He gives interesting lectures, and is very clear on what he expects of you.

04/18/2011
good
ABPsyc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AbPsych; super awesome teacher, super hard. Very knowledgeable and isn't rude like everyone says. He's right, as crappy as that sounds. Read, read, read, read, read!! Know ALL Dx criteria for DSM, make sure you do the work and he'll reward you. BUT... don't try to high five him out of excitement. ><;

03/11/2011
ABNOR1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Tarnowski IS very intimidating at first but if you take the time to meet him in his office he is very generous and will help you out with anything. He is very ver knowledgeable and super funny!! I would suggest taking all of his classes!

11/12/2010
good
CLP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Dr. Tarnowski for Abnormal Psychology during the summer semester of 2010 and I have to say that he is one of the most knowledgable and funniest psychology teachers I ever had. Be warned, however, that you absolutely need to read the assigned readings in the textbook in order to pass the exams, even though they are not too difficult.

10/28/2010
good
Clp4143 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have had at FGCU! Dr.T can be intimidating at first but you will come to know that he is a nice guy who is willing to help you out if you don't understand something. He definitely knows what he is talking about. Must read the textbook if you plan on passing the class!

10/22/2010
good
PSY4314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Tarnowski was by far the best professor I've had at FGCU! Attendance is a must in order to do well on the exam but classes are so interesting you will want to go. Extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of Psychology. I had him for Clinical Psych and Health Pysch and would take him again if he taught another class. Must-take for psych majors!