in Columbia College Chicago that teach Theater Edit
are you Cyndi Maxey?
C+

04/15/2014
good
Speaking Out Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cute, helpful, encouraging.

05/18/2013
good
31-1350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Cyndi teaches you not to be a speaker, but an inspiring speaker. Her approach with public speaking is so subtle but the results are powerful and inspiring speeches that come out every week in class from very different student. Great class, great teacher, and by the end of it you feel like you could sell and pitch anything to anyone.

09/20/2011
good
SPEAKOUT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of my all time favorite classes at Columbia. Cyndi is great! I continue to use the skills I learned in my career. She genuinely cares about her students and really gives students the freedom to be creative and tailors the class to each indivividual.

06/01/2010
good
Speak101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely adore Cyndi. She really does all she can to help her students excel. The skills I learned in this class continue to work for me in my career.

03/16/2010
SpeakOut Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

No Comment

01/16/2010
good
speak01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Cyndi is great. I always looked forward to this class. She works with each student's strengths, and each member of this class was a better speaker by the end of the semester. The best class for fulfilling your oral communications requirement.

01/10/2010
good
speakout Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up for this class. But wasn't pleasantly surprised. Cyndi's nice and it turned out to be a helpful class.

01/10/2010
good
SPEAKOUT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had a fantastic time in this class. Cyndi was my favorite instructor this past semester. And her class Speaking Out is well worth your time. The assignments are constructive and I always looked forward to this class every week.

12/18/2009
good
SpeakOut Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had a great time in this class! The assignments were fun and worthwhile and Cyndi was a fantastic professor, extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. She's very nice and what I liked most about her was that she genuinely took interest in her students and got to know them. As long as you try in her class you'll get a good grade. Cyndi's great!

11/19/2009
SPKOUT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Meh, it's an okay class.