in Columbia College Chicago that teach Theater Edit
are you Cyndi Maxey?
C+

04/15/2014
good
Speaking Out Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cute, helpful, encouraging.

05/18/2013
good
31-1350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Cyndi teaches you not to be a speaker, but an inspiring speaker. Her approach with public speaking is so subtle but the results are powerful and inspiring speeches that come out every week in class from very different student. Great class, great teacher, and by the end of it you feel like you could sell and pitch anything to anyone.

09/20/2011
good
SPEAKOUT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of my all time favorite classes at Columbia. Cyndi is great! I continue to use the skills I learned in my career. She genuinely cares about her students and really gives students the freedom to be creative and tailors the class to each indivividual.

06/01/2010
good
Speak101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely adore Cyndi. She really does all she can to help her students excel. The skills I learned in this class continue to work for me in my career.

03/16/2010
SpeakOut Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

No Comment