in Blinn College that teach English Edit
at Blinn College, Bryan, TX
are you Cheryl Clements?

11/28/2013
good
ENGLISH 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is a great teacher. i come from a small town school so we didn't write essays in high school but she is really a easy grader. i got a B on my first essay and i am positive if i was in any other profs class i would have not did that well. i fully recommend her. she is funny. you will not regret taking her.

05/16/2013
good
English 2307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Fun Teacher! 3 or 4 critiques a week! Explains well! Study hard for the midterm it is one of the only grades! Make sure to attend and do all the critiques! It will help your grade tremendously! Dont rely on your writing to bring your grade up! She grades individual writing tough! Never a dull moment in class! Take her!

05/08/2013
good
ENG1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's a fun person. She grades pretty hard on essay's though. She's very stubborn as well. Some days I loved her and some I hated. No quizzes, but tests were simi hard.

01/14/2013
good
ENGL2307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Definitely one of my favorite courses. Clements is very understanding and willing to work with you, even if you aren't a fantastic writer. Don't be shy, participate in class, and turn in at least most of your work and you'll love it as much as I did!

01/07/2013
good
EGNL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely wonderful teacher! I was terrified about taking this class, but she made it so much fun and so easy! She sticks to her syllabus and always has a smile on her face.

10/17/2012
good
eng1330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Top five favorite teacher of alltimes. Most understanding teacher you'll have and very entertaining

06/03/2012
Eng1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I don't like English to begin with so this class was not very enjoyable. But it's basically a high school class...nothing overly challenging, just basic work and reading. She's an alright prof if you aren't an organized person. Exams are rather simple and she grades papers according to the rubric in syllabus.

12/06/2011
good
engl1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

gives a fun learning enviroment great teacher, will help you alot

11/01/2011
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing ENLG teacher. She is very helpful and has good humor. I am not a fan of writing and she definitely makes it better. She doesn't have actual quizzes over the readings either. You get quiz credit by doing the readings and participating and group discussions. Definitely one of the best ENGL teachers at Blinn, and the best one I've ever had.

08/01/2011
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is very helpful and I looked forward to going to her class. She is more then willing to meet with you outside of class for any problems you have. I'm not a strong writer and she helped me overcome that I made a B in her class.

05/28/2011
good
ENGL2307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher. Loved her! Wish all my profs were like her. The coursework is slightly intense, but it's a college course...to be expected. Very understanding if you have a serious problem and need to miss class, as long as you talk to her first.

04/25/2011
ENGL1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Although she is a really nice lady, she talks WAY too much! She spends half of the class time talking about her kids or animals around her house. She is NOT clear on assignments, all she did was confuse me when I asked a question. If you're an organized person.. DON'T TAKE HER!!!!!

02/12/2011
good
Engl1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

LOVED this class! She was my prof for 1301, 1302, and 2306(?)over 8 years ago and she is the only one I remember. When I transfered to A&M I aced all of my lit classes. I give her credit for that. I'm going for a masters now and wish she was at A&M with a class I could take.

12/15/2010
good
engl1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She was absolutely amazing!! She takes the time to learn your name, nice, hillarious, great fashion, great teacher. I always looked forward to her class. She seems more like an actual person than just a professor, I loved her! I'm a terrible writer but she always was asking us how we were doing and she was very helpful. I pulled off a B+ :)

11/12/2010
good
ENGL2306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best college courses I have taken. Get in her class!

10/26/2010
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME prof!!!! has to be the easiest and most laid back of any english profs. makes class fun. very understanding. very helpful. gives alot of info. on websites that can help in her class as well as future classes. down 2 earth. would take her for every class if i could. will accept note from blinn nurse if sick. A++++ LOVE HER!

10/13/2010
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher, very engaging, always happy to teach.

05/06/2010
good
ENGL1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Clements is a great teacher, her class is fun and entertaining. Make sure you read the assigned material however, a lot of your grade is in class participation.

04/18/2010
good
ENGL2306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best.

12/07/2009
good
Engl2307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is one of those classes you actually look forward to going to. Clements is really fun, cause she'll let you write just about anything. She's really laid back and gives great advice about your stories. It extremely difficult to fail her class as long as you do the work. But getting an A isn't particularly easy unless you're an incredible writer