Cheryl Clements at Blinn College

Cheryl Clements

Number of ratings 25 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/28/13

ENGLISH 1301

she is a great teacher. i come from a small town school so we didn't write essays in high school but she is really a easy grader. i got a B on my first essay and i am positive if i was in any other profs class i would have not did that well. i fully recommend her. she is funny. you will not regret taking her.

5/16/13

English 2307

Fun Teacher! 3 or 4 critiques a week! Explains well! Study hard for the midterm it is one of the only grades! Make sure to attend and do all the critiques! It will help your grade tremendously! Dont rely on your writing to bring your grade up! She grades individual writing tough! Never a dull moment in class! Take her!

5/8/13

ENG1302

She's a fun person. She grades pretty hard on essay's though. She's very stubborn as well. Some days I loved her and some I hated. No quizzes, but tests were simi hard.

1/14/13

ENGL2307

Definitely one of my favorite courses. Clements is very understanding and willing to work with you, even if you aren't a fantastic writer. Don't be shy, participate in class, and turn in at least most of your work and you'll love it as much as I did!

1/7/13

EGNL1301

Absolutely wonderful teacher! I was terrified about taking this class, but she made it so much fun and so easy! She sticks to her syllabus and always has a smile on her face.

10/17/12

eng1330

Top five favorite teacher of alltimes. Most understanding teacher you'll have and very entertaining

6/3/12

Eng1302

I don't like English to begin with so this class was not very enjoyable. But it's basically a high school class...nothing overly challenging, just basic work and reading. She's an alright prof if you aren't an organized person. Exams are rather simple and she grades papers according to the rubric in syllabus.

12/6/11

engl1301

gives a fun learning enviroment great teacher, will help you alot

11/1/11

ENGL1301

Amazing ENLG teacher. She is very helpful and has good humor. I am not a fan of writing and she definitely makes it better. She doesn't have actual quizzes over the readings either. You get quiz credit by doing the readings and participating and group discussions. Definitely one of the best ENGL teachers at Blinn, and the best one I've ever had.

8/1/11

ENGL1301

She is very helpful and I looked forward to going to her class. She is more then willing to meet with you outside of class for any problems you have. I'm not a strong writer and she helped me overcome that I made a B in her class.

5/28/11

ENGL2307

Amazing teacher. Loved her! Wish all my profs were like her. The coursework is slightly intense, but it's a college course...to be expected. Very understanding if you have a serious problem and need to miss class, as long as you talk to her first.

4/25/11

ENGL1302

Although she is a really nice lady, she talks WAY too much! She spends half of the class time talking about her kids or animals around her house. She is NOT clear on assignments, all she did was confuse me when I asked a question. If you're an organized person.. DON'T TAKE HER!!!!!

2/12/11

Engl1301

LOVED this class! She was my prof for 1301, 1302, and 2306(?)over 8 years ago and she is the only one I remember. When I transfered to A&M I aced all of my lit classes. I give her credit for that. I'm going for a masters now and wish she was at A&M with a class I could take.

12/15/10

engl1301

She was absolutely amazing!! She takes the time to learn your name, nice, hillarious, great fashion, great teacher. I always looked forward to her class. She seems more like an actual person than just a professor, I loved her! I'm a terrible writer but she always was asking us how we were doing and she was very helpful. I pulled off a B+ :)

11/12/10

ENGL2306

One of the best college courses I have taken. Get in her class!

10/26/10

ENGL1301

AWESOME prof!!!! has to be the easiest and most laid back of any english profs. makes class fun. very understanding. very helpful. gives alot of info. on websites that can help in her class as well as future classes. down 2 earth. would take her for every class if i could. will accept note from blinn nurse if sick. A++++ LOVE HER!

10/13/10

ENGL1301

Awesome teacher, very engaging, always happy to teach.

5/6/10

ENGL1302

Ms. Clements is a great teacher, her class is fun and entertaining. Make sure you read the assigned material however, a lot of your grade is in class participation.

4/18/10

ENGL2306

The best.

12/7/09

Engl2307

This is one of those classes you actually look forward to going to. Clements is really fun, cause she'll let you write just about anything. She's really laid back and gives great advice about your stories. It extremely difficult to fail her class as long as you do the work. But getting an A isn't particularly easy unless you're an incredible writer

More English professors at Blinn College