in Mission College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
are you John Dedinsky?

08/06/2014
good
MATH 3B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this class!! I really enjoyed Math when I took Professor Dedinsky's class. If you're interested in Math, you should definitely take his class. If you do extra homework that relate to his theorems, you'll be able to solve ALL the problems quickly. You'll learn from him a lot of intelligent shortcuts too. Awesome teacher!!! :)

06/05/2014
good
MATH2 3A 3B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took him for math2,3A,3B and got all A's. No book. He gives the problems & solutions and marks them as test questions. The homework is to review the test questions. He marks 50+ q's but picks ~10 for exams. If you take time to understand and learn the material then there is very little need to memorize. I enjoyed his class and loved his approach.

05/21/2014
good
MATH 3B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is a challenging class. However, if you keep reviewing your notes after class and understand how to do all problems that he marked for "test," then you'll do well. I love this class and the way Dr. Dedinsky taught us. After taking his class, I find math interesting and would love to learn further in this subject.

11/28/2013
good
003A 27535 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

He doesn't give you any "homework". During class. he will present the questions and do them step by step. If you put in time to study those questions and understand the theorems, you don't need to memorize anything for his test. He's very knowledgeable and I enjoyed every secs of his lecture. It is a challenging class nonetheless.

10/23/2013
Math3B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His approach is very different compared to most math teachers I had. He gives out a FAT load of questions prior to the test, around 60-70 and you only see about 14 of them in your final, so you end up wasting a lot of time studying, if you wanna do good in the final then study only the last 25 questions. I failed his final but I passed the class