in Madison Area Technical College that teach Medicine Edit
at Madison Area Technical College, Madison, WI
are you Amy Whitcomb?

05/14/2013
good
625331138 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amy is a fantastic teacher! Very responsive and through with questions. It's been more than 20 years since I have taking a college course. She made my return a great experience.

07/07/2011
good
MED111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very personable. I miss having her as an instructor.

02/06/2010
good
Med54 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best instructor ever!

08/28/2008
good
Medtran Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had Amy in 2001-2002 for medical transcription and terminology. She rocks. Lots of homework, but it is for a reason. I'm an at-home transcriptionist and a very good one at that, and I attribute my success to Amy. She set the foundation. Also very happy, upbeat, positive. More profs could learn from her that way!

03/22/2007
good
Medtr2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

good teacher, but gives A LOT of homework

11/13/2006
good
trans8337 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is an awesome, energetic teacher!