in Arkansas Tech University that teach English Edit
at Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR
are you Regina St. John?
1.9

01/13/2011
Eng1013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE HER!!!!! Whenever anyone tries to ask a question, she always has a rude remark about how you should know what shes talking about. She is VERY disorganized,always late for class, and doesnt ever make eye contact. I dont ever write reviews for my teachers, but i dont want anyone to have to take her.

12/11/2010
TESLWeb Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This woman is not q good teacher. She does nothing to help, or even teach her students. She makes you show up, and then rambles about nothing but her opinion, so nothing is accomplished. Her on-line classes are just as bad, if not harder to follow

12/09/2010
Engl2053 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This teacher isnt very clear on what she says and doesnt know much about how to teach certain parts of english. She is good at mechanical stuff but style and the way you put things on a paper she isnt very good at explaining. I do not recommend this teacher for anyone if you want to pass English. She is definitely the worst teacher I have ever had.

11/24/2010
ENGL1013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is not a good teacher. She never answers the questions you ask her and she does not know how to teach. I never rate teacher but i want to help people and tell them not to take her. I learned more in my high school english classes than i have in my comp. I class.

10/08/2010
engl6023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Terrible, terrible teacher. She SLEPT through our class every week! She's snotty, and when you ask questions she tells you one thing, and then grades an entirely different way! I was so disappointed with the course!

04/05/2010
ENGL2053 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She grated on my nerves so badly. I suppose she is easy enough if you have perfect grammar, but that's what the class is about after all. I felt like going to class was a waste of my time because I did all my work outside of it, but if you don't go and listen to her blabber on about random stuff during the hour, you won't get the attendance grade.

04/22/2009
good
Engl1013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

While her class is not to hard, I dropped because she had a personality that grated on my nerves like no other. She would pace constantly and STEP on me without notice. I swear shes on something. But I hated the project she gave us as well.

12/14/2008
good
Comp1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is a little different and does love her dog but she is a good teacher... she makes it interesting... you will have a subculture project and will write 4 essays and do a presentation.. NO test a few quizzes... i recomend her just go to class and do ur essays she gives ALOT of feed back on essays so it helps..

11/12/2008
good
Comp1013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I've read the comments people have but she will help you. I was out of school for 20 yrs and I didn't know what a thesis was but after I made a D on my first essay I made A's on the rest and still came out with an A. She is easy and lets you rewrite essays more than once. I highly recommend her. If you put forth a little effort you can make an A.

11/13/2007
ENG1013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

if you would like to learn lots of information about her dog, where the best retail stores are located, or when to eat at western sizzlin, take this class.