in John Jay College that teach Psychology Edit
Gabrielle Salfati
Professor in the Psychology department
at John Jay College, New York, NY
are you Gabrielle Salfati?
1.5

05/15/2014
PSY 749 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you have a soul do not take this class. She acts as if this class is the only thing going on in her students' lives. Her grading process is confusing. Way more work than any other class I've ever taken. Just save yourself and your GPA the trouble. Yes, it's an interesting topic. But trust me, it's not worth it.

01/08/2014
good
PSY 476 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is very demanding and her tests are tricky and challenging… She is extremely knowledgeable in her field with a great load of experience. I must admit I did learn a lot with her. Not recommended if you are looking for an easy A or B.

11/29/2013
PSY 746 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Every in class meeting is great. The online part is difficult and unclear on occasion. You'll work your ass off. She'll meet with you to discuss ways to help, but you leave the meeting questioning why you ever wanted to go into forensic psych in the first place. Has a nice way of dream crushing and building you back up.

11/28/2013
good
PSY746 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

For this class you need to work HARD! Period! She makes it clear from day one. And repeatedly after that until it is too late to drop the class. After that, if you are still in the class it's by your own volition so stop the whining! Personally I have learned a lot in this class. Never regret taking it!

11/15/2013
good
psych 475 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor I have ever had. I am so surprised by the other comments she is the nicest and most interesting professor I have ever met. I felt like all of the other comments were meant for someone else because I can't even picture half of those things. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, interesting, and helpful. She really great!