Dale Norris at Des Moines Area Community College

Dale Norris

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/8/12

LIT105

Best teacher ever! I love her, any chance I get, I try to take her classes. Even if they don't apply to my major. She has a lot of knowledge to give and loves to share it. She is by far my fave. I have graduated from DMACC and I still stay in conntact with her. Great person.

1/3/12

LIT101

I absolutely loved her. I had her for both children's lit and lit 101. I never liked reading untill I took her class. Her tests are hard, but if you take good notes and go to class you should be fine. She is so passionate and friendly as long as you try in class and come to class.

12/16/10

LIT101

Everyone else is right on. Dale is absolutely wonderful. My whole class just loved her. She cares so much about her students and their success. This is her last semester and everyone in the class talked about how they would have taken another class with her in a heartbeat. Her tests are hard and you have to take notes to do well. Amazing prof!

9/4/10

LIT101

I completely agree with what everyone has said. She really knows what she's doing and is very passionate about the things she assigns for the class to read. She's very friendly and interested in who her students are outside of the classroom. She is retiring soon and I wish I had found her sooner. I would very highly recommend her.

4/29/08

LIT142

AMAZING professor! You can tell she loves her subject and she transfers that enthusiasm to you if you will let her. Makes you think and really encourages class discussion. Our class kept talking past class time and didn't even realize it b/c discussion was so interesting. I HIGHLY recommend her.

2/12/08

LIT105

At first, I was scared to death of her; didn't seem like she was friendly at all. After a few weeks, realized it was her extremely high standards. Her children's lit class rocked, as well as an American Lit class I took. If you want a teacher who knows what she's doing and if you work very hard, you will do fine. P.S. She hates lazy students!

11/15/06

LIT185

She is a very nice person and a grate teacher. Really knows what she is teaching and can bring a lot of differernt angles to a subject. She dose have a lot of books, but as she teaches lit, that's to be expected. So long as you do your reading which is not to hard and a must in order to compleat the tests, you'll do fine.

More Literature professors at Des Moines Area Community College