in Cincinnati State Technical and Community College that teach Biological Sciences Edit
Carolyn Rost
Professor in the Biological Sciences department
at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Cincinnati, OH
are you Carolyn Rost?
A+

06/25/2014
good
Bio 131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Carolyn is one of the best professors I have ever had. She is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable of biology. Her classes don't even feel like work. She is very approachable and friendly and I never felt stressed out or unhappy with the class, ever. There is a lot of work, but again, it didn't feel like work because the class was so engaging.

04/21/2014
good
BIO 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Rost is awesome. I am not going into a health or science field, but needed a couple of science credits for my program. She is the best and makes it interesting, even if you have no interest in the beginning. She truly loves her field and it shows. You can NOT pick a better instructor than Carolyn Rost.

10/14/2011
good
bio4071 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Class is easy and fun. She makes sure you know whats on the test before she gives it to you. She is awesome.

02/12/2007
good
BIO4072 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

GREAT teacher. I liked her class so much that I think I will major in Biology for my Bachelor's Degree. She knows exactly what she is talking about and has tremendous experience. Great vocal delivery. Very interesting personality. Also very fair to the students grade-wise. I can't say one bad thing about her. She's a 10 all the way.