Sarah Fallis at Tarrant County College (all)

Sarah Fallis

Number of ratings 40 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/21/13

MATH1314

She's very nice lady but i dont recommend taking her especially if you haven't had math in a while. she moves at a pretty fast pace and is just all over the place and it can get really confusing. she doesn't go by the way the book teaches and doesn't allow calculators.

11/12/13

MATH 1314

She is a nice lady but does not stop to explain anything. Is very monotone. If you can get another math teacher I suggest to do so!

9/18/13

MATH 0350

Mrs. Fallis is a very nice lady and really wants people to do well. She is willing to help people and teaches in a way that is easy to understand. If you don't pay attention you'll have a tough time though, because she gives hints on what's going to be on the test! This is my worst subject, but she is a big part of what got me through it. Take her!

4/30/13

Math 0304

Although, sometimes she had a tendency to be a little ditzy and could get a little sidetracked, she was very nice. She would help in giving some ideas on what might be on the test and if you don't understand something, she was more than willing to help. The only thing I did not care for was you had to take the tests on your own time.

3/26/13

MATH 0304

I didn't learn jack from her class. She tells stories more than she teaches. Everything I learned I learned from MML. She doesn't go by the book. Seems like she just makes up material in her head to "teach". So annoying! Waste of my time.

3/2/13

MATH1314

Ms. Fallis is a good teacher. Sometimes goes above my head but is good about explaining things if you ask. The MathLab software kind of sucks but I got a B so I can't complain. I would take her class again.

2/28/13

MATH0304

She's kind of quirky but helpful if you just show a little effort. Don't like math but did pretty good in her class.

11/12/12

Math0350

She teaches in a very elementary style way. Most of what I learned was on MyMathLab. She is willing to stop and go back. She loves her colored pencils. She makes weird faces and noises, but all around nice lady. She knows her stuff. I don't recommend her though.

5/6/11

Math1314

IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH MATH DO NOT TAKE PROFESSOR FALLIS. She does NOT dumb anything down. Prof Fallis, I feel, teaches the way she was taught & often unlike the text book which makes it useless for some lessons. She knows her math, but as someone who took all pre courses..she was the wrong prof for me to have for an actual credit math course.

5/2/11

MATH0304

focuses on colors more than numbers,makes careless errors that we need to correct her on inorder to make sure SHES doing the problem right on the board. Everything I learned this semester was from online.(computer assisted course) The computer DOES her job,I rarely attended class, used computer,made A. Understanding test review= good grade on tests

11/27/10

Math1314

Different Teaching style, does not follow book; makes it hard to get help in learning the material. Does not respect questions for clarity, yells at students, expects you to know it from "350" even if you never had her course. She does however HELP outside class only if you ASK. Dont fall behind, she wont catch you up. Grades on a Curve to be nice.

10/14/10

MATH0304

I hate this teacher. She is inappropriate and unorganized. She scheduled test days horribly. I wish I had dropped this class before I knew how awful she was. Her voice makes it hard to pay attention to anything. She is more focused on the colors she's using rather than the numbers. Extremely unorganized. Extremely scatter brained. I made it through this class with no help from her. Do not take her for your math teacher.

10/4/10

math0304

Mrs. Fallis is very willing to stop and help students when needed. She has been teaching for a few decades now and she shows how SHE learned and how YOU might learn. VERY HELPFUL. I will be taking her next semester for my next math class.

8/6/10

Math1314

Horrible. She is the only teacher who teaches rhis class, so I am plannning on traveling more miles to a different school to takse this class, as long as I dont have to deal with her ways of teaching!!!

7/20/10

math0302

I loved her!! It has been about 15 years since I have been in school, she made everything crystal clear for me. She will help if you need it.

6/28/10

MATH0302

There are definitely better teachers at TCC than her. She is not the worst teacher I ever had, but I have had better. She is OKAY...

5/13/10

Math1314

Horrible teacher. Does not teach like the textbook or precious math zone. So you have to teach yourself while doing your homework. When she gives you test she gives them to you handwritten and words everything weirdly. She doesn't have grading scale just grades how she wants. Takes questions but usually doesn't actually answer them. dont take her

5/5/10

MATH1314

Reviews are not similar to the tests, hw doesn't seem to help, or relate exactly to what is being taught. Teacher seems unorganized.Expects to come in knowing everything. The up side is that she drops your lowest test grade, and 10 of the lowest hw grades, and understands that life gets in the way of school sometimes. Would'nt recommend overall.

5/3/10

MATH0350

She is the most annoying teacher I have ever had! All she does is complain about how she can't see the colors she uses and makes the most lame jokes EVER! I find it very hard to pay attention. The only good thing is she drops your lowest test grade and lowest HW Assignments but I would advise you to steer clear from her.

12/30/09

Math0350

It has been years 23 years since I have been in school. And help that I needed after class was readily available. I learned a lot!

More Mathematics professors at Tarrant County College (all)