in Wilfrid Laurier University-Waterloo that teach Philosophy Edit
at Wilfrid Laurier University-Waterloo, Waterloo, ON
are you Ashwani Peetush?
B

07/27/2014
PP110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Very kind man. His lectures are very confusing and his final exam was completely terrible, it dropped my mark from an 85 to 80 BUT he was willing to help when I told him my dilemma. I rarely went to class because most of the material was discussed in the seminar. He was funny in his lectures and tried to keep the class engaged. Overall a nice man

01/20/2014
PP220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Okay I was very confused the whole class- every class, BUT Dr. Peetush is SO nice, kind and caring and he ROCKS as a person. He giggles just like the Dhali Lama. Love him :)

12/27/2013
good
PP110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

A lot of students do not like him or his teaching style. I did. He is very passionate and gets excited about the concepts he is explaining. If he catches you talking or texting he will stop the lecture and make an effort to publicly embarrass you. He's a rude awakening to university for students who received special treatment in high school.

11/28/2013
good
pp220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

One of the best I've had in four years at Laurier. Really loves what he teaches and those he teaches. After our final test he gave everyone individual thanks and regards. Very serious about his classes, so please leave your phone and laptop off. Paying attention will pay off b/c (even making a tangent) Peetush will make you think. Thanks Professor.

11/28/2013
good
PP220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

This prof was amazing, really inspired me, I loved how much I learned. He goes on a lot of tangents but is really passionate. No slides or anything, so attendance is mandatory, but it's a really great time.

good
PP220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ashwani is a great professor. Mildly depressed that the class is over. Only class that I regret missing a lecture for.

good

N-ever thought that I would be mildy depressed after a course ended. I can't believe its actually over. PP220 was the best course I had taken throughout my university education. Ashwani is a great professor. Definitely going to take some of his other courses in the near future.

good
PP220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Never thought that I would be mildy depressed after a course ended. I can't believe its actually over. PP220 was the best course I had taken throughout my university education. Ashwani is a great professor. Definitely going to take some of his other courses in the near future.

07/26/2013
good
Legal Philosopy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down the best prof I have ever had, I'm taking courses that I don't need just to get to learn more from him.

03/08/2013
good
pp200s Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I look for him when picking my courses. Great guy, loves what he is teaching, sincerely wants you to secceed. Will let you write on whatever you want