in Merced College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Jim Retemeyer?
B+

05/26/2014
good
Math-26 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

He's a great professor. He helps you a lot and makes the class fun. Unfortunately he's moving to Columbia college ?? I'm going to truly miss him

05/22/2014
good
Math C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great professor and nice guy!

01/20/2014
good
Math 81 Hybrid Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I took his class online. I came one time in his office. When I took exam. He still remember. He's great, always smile

01/20/2014
good

I took his lass online. I came one time in his office. When I took exam, he still remember. He's great, always smile.

07/18/2013
Math C 1055 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

he is funny but in his teaching side expects you to know already before he even shows you. When he shows you he skips steps.. one can't be asking him all the time "how do you get that?"

05/20/2013
good
Math 81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

What can I say.. I love this guy. He is so awesome and such a great teacher. I don't like math at all but my class was the most amazing class I had all semester..He expects you to work but he makes it fun. I am fortunate enough to be taking him for my next class in the fall..

01/17/2013
good
MATH4A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Retemeyer is an awesome teacher! He absolutely loves math and loves to teach! He is so willing to help and answer questions he wants everyone to succeed! He uses a lot of analogies, stories, and cheesy jokes to keep you entertained. I took Cal1, definitely had to work for it but he made it fun! I'd definitely take him again!

12/09/2012
good
MathCmath Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Math C in the summer with him. He is, hands down, one of the best teachers ever. You can easily see his passion for math and his passion for life. He is an amazing teacher and I have not heard anything but great things about him. I would highly recommend his class to anyone taking math. Most people who take his class try to get him again.

09/05/2012
good
mathC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down he's the best. He explainsthe subject really well.

09/03/2012
good
MathA1053 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hands down the best math teacher I've ever had. I had him during the summer and I still feel that he made sure to explain every concept thoroughly. He isn't the easiest teacher (but not overly difficult either) at Merced, but if you want a strong foundation for your next math class, Retemeyer is the way to go.