in San Jose State University that teach Communication Studies Edit
at San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
are you Marcus Minarik?

02/01/2013
good
COM411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best COMM41 teacher!!! He's very intelligent and his classes were always fun and engaging.

12/19/2012
good
Comm41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Was one of my favorite professors at SJSU. He was under "staff" while signing up for classes, but good thing I got him because hes a great lecturer, super chill, was understanding and did his best to help his students succeed. Hes really funny and finds creative ways to engage students and help them learn. Take him if he comes back to sjsu!

12/20/2010
good
comm20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am still in love with him.... Great professor, I hope he comes back!!!

06/16/2009
good
comm41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

one of THE best lecturers i have had, not a comm major but he made taking this prerequisite super easy. he is very clear about what he is going to test on in midterms and finals. just memorize what he tells u to and its an easy A. there is a couple of papers that require good solid research. 1 group assignment that is a 10 min presentation.

05/07/2009
good
comm20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

HOTTIE WITH A BODY!!! def take his class, except he is not coming back next semester:( he is outgoing and hot!! I'd do him;)

12/11/2008
good
comm20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best! My boy Mark is so down to earth and is just like the students. He knows how we are young and crazy and he is able to match our intensity. Must take.

12/02/2008
good

Bottom line, Mark is the coolest teacher at SJSU hands down. He can relate and connect to students on the same level because he is young and this reason makes his lessons interesting and easy to absorb. His personality is a combination of sharp and hilarity and he is pretty much a realistic teacher, a rare find, an absolute thumbs-up. TAKE!

09/12/2008
good
Comm41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is HOTTTTTTTT!!! Friendly, outgoing, fun, very intelligent, clear, eye-candy :-)and mainly, I have only begun the semester but I KNOW he is fair and easy-going and REALISTIC about students and a young dude, too which helps for relating to college crowds! :-) I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

06/24/2008
good
COMM20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was an awesome professor! Wish I could have him for all my classes.Made sure to make everyone in the class comfortable and related to us well.Work was not too hard but still got the materials covered.Be in class to take notes and of course do your speeches.

05/30/2008
good
Comm20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is not a teacher at all, he's more of a friend. Ladies, he is super cute. This guy is the coolest, funniest, nicest, easiest teacher ever, but at the same time, very helpful and made the whole class feel comfortable when speaking. The only thing hard about this class is his midterm, this is it. Take this class if you want a fun and easy class.