in Clark College that teach Fine Arts Edit
Professor in the Fine Arts department
at Clark College, Vancouver, WA
are you Senseney Stokes?

07/22/2014
Photo 145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Good intensions. Rough around the edges. blunt! Seems like her normally personality! Too much homework.. Learned a good amount of new things!

07/03/2014
ART145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

lazy and snobbish

12/12/2013
good
Art 145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was super awesome. I learned a lot about every thing from how my camera works to different angles in your shot. She was super heplful and alls you really have to do is listen to what she says and you will pass the class.

09/22/2013
good
Art 145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Senseney is a no bull kind of gal. She expects you to try new things and enjoys seeing her students improve.Lil OCD, funny and yes if your lazy with your work or your photos she may be displeased. You can take any ordinary photo and make it artistically dynamic and thats what shes looking for you to see. Enjoyed the class, shes a great teacher.

06/20/2013
ART 140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Sometimes I felt like this class was more of learning how to please Senseney rather than learning how to be creative through photography. Overall it was a good and fun class, but it was EXTREMELY time consuming and expensive. If you can't come in to open lab several times throughout each week, do not take this class.

06/05/2013
art 142 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am a classic landscape photographer. she loves abstract. I have had many classes with synseny. she made me loose my passion for photography. I never laid my camera down for almost 17 years until i had her as a professor and lost all passion for photography,.

03/12/2013
good
Art 145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you like photography you will enjoy the class. It requires a lot of technical knowledge of cameras and photoshop, novices shouldn't take this course. She has a goofy personality at times which makes her fun, but she can also be very rude to some students. As long as she likes you the class will be fine. If you get on her bad side it's terrible.

05/16/2012
good
ART145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I've taken a bunch of her classes. I think she's extremely helpful and likes to have fun in class. Some people think she's a snob but those are only the dumb people talk through her class and are always making disturbances. She's my all time favorite teacher, I suggest if you take a photography class you do it with her.

12/13/2011
good
ART140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took film photography with her and she was a great teacher. She is semi flexible with the class, but not to much that she lets the class walk all over her. She is also a lot of fun and is known to start dancing randomly.

12/05/2011
good
ART145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher,Very helpfull. People might have a bad taste because of her personality but i like it, I hate when people ask dumb questions and so does she..