in Academy of Art University that teach Photography Edit
at Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
are you Jenny Kinsel?

07/25/2013
good
PH100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took two classes with Jenny, PH_101: Photo History and Concepts and PH_100: Fundamentals of Photography . I hate history but the class was really laid-back, she is patient, and teaches well. Her critiques weren't harsh but they weren't full of fluff either.

03/20/2012
good
PH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Jenny is awesome! She is super nice and she always tells you fun facts. Honestly, I didn't think I was going to enjoy photo history because of how dry the information is, but by the end of it I enjoyed that class more than any of my other classes that semester. Not only is she helpful in photo hist., but she helped me with my other classes as well.

11/18/2009
good
PH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

she's cool, i wish she would teach more when we went on field trips but other than that i learn a lot from her lectures

06/16/2008
good
Photo200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jenny is an amazingly cool prof. She is sweet and caring and very interesting to talk to. She goes easy on her students but I still learned a lot. She knows huge amounts on the art world today; you can ask anything photo related.

04/19/2008
good
PHOTO2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jenny is fun and sweet Classes are sometimes little redundant and pointless but she's easily satisfied and proud of her students. Gives good advice if you ask for it.

05/29/2007
good
PH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

12/11/2006
good
PH100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

awesome instructor, art history classes are always going to be boring, but she at least tries to make it fun