in Texas Southern University that teach Biology Edit
Olummide Ogunmosin
Professor in the Biology department
at Texas Southern University, Houston, TX
are you Olummide Ogunmosin?

05/31/2010
good
Bio132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was very easy. I made a A+ and I actually learned in his class. Everything was online (exams and quizzes) Take him you won't be disappointed with your grade

05/24/2010
good
BIOL136 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was a good teacher that allowed us to pretty much independently learn.

04/20/2009
good
biol2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mighty smart man. He is very funny. Gives us breaks because he understands that we NEED them. I am just so glad I took him for my Biol 2401 and 2402. There is a GOD, name is Olumide. Ha-ha.

04/06/2009
good
biol131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

man he's the absolutely greatest professor..if all other porfessors were like him..no one will drop out..for real...take him..you'll be thankfuk you did

05/01/2008
good
BIOL2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Theeeeeee BEST PROFESSOR THAT HAS EVER LIVED N THAT'S NO EXAGGERATION WHATSOEVER!!! QUIZZES N TESTS ARE LITERALLY WORD FOR WORD. 1ST SCIENCE CLASS SINCE I STARTED COLLEGE THAT I'VE GOTTEN AN "A" IN. I WOULD TAKE HIM AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! TAKE HIM, TAKE HIM, TAKE HIM!!!!!!

11/15/2007
good
bio132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. I Love him he is an excellent professor. I am not a bio person but I made an A in his class. Just study, do his study guide, come to class, and make sure you do his quizzes and you will pass. He is the Best.

10/25/2007
good
BioN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very interesting professor, I am taking him right now, and I love his class. I must say that he is kinda cute especially since he shaved his head bald, anyway yeah his exams are easy if you really take the time to study, and he is always avaiabke for questions if you don't understand. I would recommend him, he is a fantastic teacher for bio 135

06/14/2007
good
BIOL2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

HE IS THE BEST BIO2 TEACHER HIGHLY RECCOMMMENED!!! THE QUIZES WERE ONLINE AND VERY EASY YOU CAN KEEP TAKING THEM UNTIL YOU GET A 100.THE FIRST TEST WAS OPEN BOOK AND WE HAD A TAKE HOME EXAM. DIDNT TO TO WELL ON THE IN CLASS EXAMS BUT STILL MADE A B IN HIS CLASS. THE FINAL WAS OPTIONAL IF YOU WERE SATISFIED WITH YOUR GRADE.

03/25/2007
good
anat2524 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher. Treat student with respect and knows what he teaches. I will recommend this teahes. Student he teaches at HCCS as well. At all cost passes his student

01/13/2007
good
biol131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

this guy is the best teacher in TSU,he's very understanding regardless of ur race.if he sees u are participating in class and u need help,he helps u.i took him for GENERAL BIOLOGY 2, ANATOMY 1 & 2. he is a teacher u can confide in and also his exams are not too hard if u study.he is a lovely teacher. i bet u,if u take olumide,u'll never regret it!

12/19/2006
good
Biol132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is clear on what is on the test and he is very helpful on what is needed to know for the exams.

12/18/2006
good
Biol132 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! he's really understanding and he makes the class fun! he is very comical and has been at TSU for a long time. He will give you a passing grade if you at least try your best!

12/15/2006
good
bio232 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome, a mean he makes the class interesting and believe it or not U R Not gonna get bored!! I took bio II, and i loved it...