Olummide Ogunmosin at Texas Southern University

Olummide Ogunmosin

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/31/10

Bio132

This class was very easy. I made a A+ and I actually learned in his class. Everything was online (exams and quizzes) Take him you won't be disappointed with your grade

5/24/10

BIOL136

He was a good teacher that allowed us to pretty much independently learn.

4/20/09

biol2402

Mighty smart man. He is very funny. Gives us breaks because he understands that we NEED them. I am just so glad I took him for my Biol 2401 and 2402. There is a GOD, name is Olumide. Ha-ha.

4/6/09

biol131

man he's the absolutely greatest professor..if all other porfessors were like him..no one will drop out..for real...take him..you'll be thankfuk you did

5/1/08

BIOL2

Theeeeeee BEST PROFESSOR THAT HAS EVER LIVED N THAT'S NO EXAGGERATION WHATSOEVER!!! QUIZZES N TESTS ARE LITERALLY WORD FOR WORD. 1ST SCIENCE CLASS SINCE I STARTED COLLEGE THAT I'VE GOTTEN AN "A" IN. I WOULD TAKE HIM AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! TAKE HIM, TAKE HIM, TAKE HIM!!!!!!

11/15/07

bio132

Great Professor. I Love him he is an excellent professor. I am not a bio person but I made an A in his class. Just study, do his study guide, come to class, and make sure you do his quizzes and you will pass. He is the Best.

10/25/07

BioN

very interesting professor, I am taking him right now, and I love his class. I must say that he is kinda cute especially since he shaved his head bald, anyway yeah his exams are easy if you really take the time to study, and he is always avaiabke for questions if you don't understand. I would recommend him, he is a fantastic teacher for bio 135

6/14/07

BIOL2

HE IS THE BEST BIO2 TEACHER HIGHLY RECCOMMMENED!!! THE QUIZES WERE ONLINE AND VERY EASY YOU CAN KEEP TAKING THEM UNTIL YOU GET A 100.THE FIRST TEST WAS OPEN BOOK AND WE HAD A TAKE HOME EXAM. DIDNT TO TO WELL ON THE IN CLASS EXAMS BUT STILL MADE A B IN HIS CLASS. THE FINAL WAS OPTIONAL IF YOU WERE SATISFIED WITH YOUR GRADE.

3/25/07

anat2524

Excellent teacher. Treat student with respect and knows what he teaches. I will recommend this teahes. Student he teaches at HCCS as well. At all cost passes his student

1/13/07

biol131

this guy is the best teacher in TSU,he's very understanding regardless of ur race.if he sees u are participating in class and u need help,he helps u.i took him for GENERAL BIOLOGY 2, ANATOMY 1 & 2. he is a teacher u can confide in and also his exams are not too hard if u study.he is a lovely teacher. i bet u,if u take olumide,u'll never regret it!

12/19/06

Biol132

This teacher is clear on what is on the test and he is very helpful on what is needed to know for the exams.

12/18/06

Biol132

Great teacher! he's really understanding and he makes the class fun! he is very comical and has been at TSU for a long time. He will give you a passing grade if you at least try your best!

12/15/06

bio232

He is awesome, a mean he makes the class interesting and believe it or not U R Not gonna get bored!! I took bio II, and i loved it...

More Biology professors at Texas Southern University