in Glendale Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
are you Steve Emanuel?

05/18/2014
good
MAT142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

BEST MATH Teacher EVER! Steve Emanuel made me look forward to math, which is a miracle for me. He was patient with anyone who was having difficulty and never dismissed someone's question. If you take notes he actually tells you every type of problem on the exams. Wrapped math into every day use and I always left laughing at his jokes.

12/11/2013
good
mat092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Teacher. Was willing to work with me, my work schedule and my disability. Only way not to pass is to not do the work. I wish all professors were like him.

11/29/2013
good
MATH142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly the best math teacher I've ever had. He has a good clean sense of humour and is very personable. If you do not do well in this class, you either did not attend or you paid zero attention. I have never had trouble understanding any concept he taught.

05/10/2013
good
MAT092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Emanuel is such a good professor! His instructions are clear and he tries to make it as easy as he can. He constantly reminds us how "Math is fun!". If you have trouble with math or don't like it at all take him. Homework isn't required so his gradig only comes from tests which he has practice ones on his site! Awesome teacher!

05/10/2013
good
MAT 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Super nice teacher. Very clear and helpful. I hate math and don't understand it but I did pretty well in this class. He's funny, down to earth and will tell you over and over how much he loves math! He breaks down the instructions too which is really super helpful! Thank you Professor Emanuel!