in Glendale Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
are you Steve Emanuel?

12/16/2014
good
142 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I regret not taking him for 092. Great teacher.

05/18/2014
good
MAT142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

BEST MATH Teacher EVER! Steve Emanuel made me look forward to math, which is a miracle for me. He was patient with anyone who was having difficulty and never dismissed someone's question. If you take notes he actually tells you every type of problem on the exams. Wrapped math into every day use and I always left laughing at his jokes.

12/11/2013
good
mat092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Teacher. Was willing to work with me, my work schedule and my disability. Only way not to pass is to not do the work. I wish all professors were like him.

11/29/2013
good
MATH142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly the best math teacher I've ever had. He has a good clean sense of humour and is very personable. If you do not do well in this class, you either did not attend or you paid zero attention. I have never had trouble understanding any concept he taught.

05/10/2013
good
MAT092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Emanuel is such a good professor! His instructions are clear and he tries to make it as easy as he can. He constantly reminds us how "Math is fun!". If you have trouble with math or don't like it at all take him. Homework isn't required so his gradig only comes from tests which he has practice ones on his site! Awesome teacher!

05/10/2013
good
MAT 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Super nice teacher. Very clear and helpful. I hate math and don't understand it but I did pretty well in this class. He's funny, down to earth and will tell you over and over how much he loves math! He breaks down the instructions too which is really super helpful! Thank you Professor Emanuel!

05/09/2013
good
MAT 142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I started this class great! Steve would help the class with any questions that we have. I ended th class with a C because i missed my last test exam due to work, i had an A all semester but did okay on the final. i didnt like that we had to take our final in a different building. but his class was great!

05/06/2013
good
Mat092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

For some reason college and math and I have clicked and Steve's class was no exception (I used to fail math in high school no matter what). It's difficult to fail this class. 1. He gives you practice questions online that mirror what the test will be like, do well on those and you will do well on the test. Homework is not mandatory, but useful!

04/27/2013
good
MAT 142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher! He loves math and he will tell you over and over how much he loves it and how it really is used in every day life. He's always happy and helpful. His tests are fair and as long as you come to review night you will do fine on the tests. He gives out hints! Great Professor!

04/03/2013
good

I HATE Math, like a lot, BUT this professor makes it quite easy and for the most part, pretty enjoyable. Ive never seen a Math professor as passionate about math as him. He has never come to class without a smile. I dont really agree with the points for HW but that is literaly the only issue. He lets you take tests early and he makes the tests easy

03/25/2013
good
MAT142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was a great instructor- very helpful and made the class very easy

02/15/2013
good
MAT0073 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher! Made everything fairly easy and was great help. Plus he's funny!

12/16/2012
good
Mat142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you need a clear understanding of math, this is the instructor you want! He is very reasonable, organized, & helpful. You just need to be consistent w/ your attendance and homework. All his lectures are on the test and he allows notes. I hated math before his class and now I'm taking statistics! He is awesome and helps you pursue further goals.

12/16/2012
good

Mr. Emanuel is a fantastic instructor! If you are "afraid" of math, he is the instructor for you! He is insistent on making math easy, not making it harder than it needs to be and not over-thinking it. He uses great real world examples to tie the subject to real life and is always willing to answers questions. I highly recommend him!

12/14/2012
good
mat141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great instructor. Friendly and helpful. Deff recommend him.

12/13/2012
good

Mr.Emanuel is a great teacher and i really enjoyed his humor and teaching style. He makes math fun and interesting and really loves his job. If your someone who struggles with math as i do he's the best teacher to make you successful in math. Mr Emanuel is by far one of the best teachers I've ever had, i highly recommend his MAT 142 class.

08/10/2012
good

I will admit, I didn't really care for math until I had Mr. Emanuel for Math 142.. I was impressed with his teaching style and I can tell that he absolutely loves his job. I have highly reconmmended this class to a lot of people

01/05/2012
good
MATH142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Emmanuel is a great math teacher, he writes notes on the board and lets you use a cheat sheet on the test. Make sure and write down everything he writes on the board. Do the homework, it is optional but they are worth 10 points each so might as well get the extra points. Overall he was a great teacher. :)

12/27/2011
good
MAT092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

MR. EMANUEL WAS THE BEST MATH TEACHER I HAVE EVER HAD. i HAVE TROUBLEIN MATH, BUT THE WAY HE TEACHES REALLY HELPS ME UNDERSTAND THE WORK I AM DOING. HE REALLY LOVES WHAT HE DOES AND MAKES A DIFFERENCE. HE NEEDS TO BE TEACHING MORE MATH CLASSES. HE IS MY MOST FAVORITE TEACHER EVERRRRR! "MATH IS FUN!"(he use to always say that)

05/24/2011
good
MAT142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is an amazing teacher,very helpful!