in Glendale Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
are you Steve Emanuel?

05/18/2014
good
MAT142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

BEST MATH Teacher EVER! Steve Emanuel made me look forward to math, which is a miracle for me. He was patient with anyone who was having difficulty and never dismissed someone's question. If you take notes he actually tells you every type of problem on the exams. Wrapped math into every day use and I always left laughing at his jokes.

12/11/2013
good
mat092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Teacher. Was willing to work with me, my work schedule and my disability. Only way not to pass is to not do the work. I wish all professors were like him.

11/29/2013
good
MATH142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly the best math teacher I've ever had. He has a good clean sense of humour and is very personable. If you do not do well in this class, you either did not attend or you paid zero attention. I have never had trouble understanding any concept he taught.

05/10/2013
good
MAT092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Emanuel is such a good professor! His instructions are clear and he tries to make it as easy as he can. He constantly reminds us how "Math is fun!". If you have trouble with math or don't like it at all take him. Homework isn't required so his gradig only comes from tests which he has practice ones on his site! Awesome teacher!

05/10/2013
good
MAT 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Super nice teacher. Very clear and helpful. I hate math and don't understand it but I did pretty well in this class. He's funny, down to earth and will tell you over and over how much he loves math! He breaks down the instructions too which is really super helpful! Thank you Professor Emanuel!

05/09/2013
good
MAT 142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I started this class great! Steve would help the class with any questions that we have. I ended th class with a C because i missed my last test exam due to work, i had an A all semester but did okay on the final. i didnt like that we had to take our final in a different building. but his class was great!

05/06/2013
good
Mat092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

For some reason college and math and I have clicked and Steve's class was no exception (I used to fail math in high school no matter what). It's difficult to fail this class. 1. He gives you practice questions online that mirror what the test will be like, do well on those and you will do well on the test. Homework is not mandatory, but useful!

04/27/2013
good
MAT 142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher! He loves math and he will tell you over and over how much he loves it and how it really is used in every day life. He's always happy and helpful. His tests are fair and as long as you come to review night you will do fine on the tests. He gives out hints! Great Professor!

04/03/2013
good

I HATE Math, like a lot, BUT this professor makes it quite easy and for the most part, pretty enjoyable. Ive never seen a Math professor as passionate about math as him. He has never come to class without a smile. I dont really agree with the points for HW but that is literaly the only issue. He lets you take tests early and he makes the tests easy

03/25/2013
good
MAT142 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was a great instructor- very helpful and made the class very easy