Almon Turner at Macomb Community College (all campuses)

Almon Turner

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/14/13

Acct 1070

Great Online teacher, would recommend him. I'm not very good with number’s but he made it easy to understand and was very quick and clear with his answers. Need to spend some time on the work but he gave you plenty of time to do it. Good teacher, if I had to take another Acct. class I would take his.

9/8/09

Acct1080

I had Professor Turner for two classes. He was excellent. Really made a point of posting lectures, emphasizing what was important for tests and was always interactive with the class even though it was online. Never had an issue with him responding to phone calls or emails. Great Professor. Wish he was teachin my current accounting classes.

8/12/09

Accnt1090

I took this class online. From my own experience, this class is very hard and is not clear on the requirements of the class. The other reviews on this website are not correct. They got me mixed up with this teacher. Getting an c requires you to alot of work. I should have taken Callaghan instead. I do not recomend this teacher to anyone.

10/21/07

ACCT1080

It was a hard course to take online in 8 weeks. The work load was very difficult. Mr. Turner did a great job helping, and responding. I would recommend taking the class on ground if you are not familiar with accounting.

4/2/07

acct1080

Great communicator! Super helpful! Answered all of our questions throughly! Was a part of all discussions. Kept busy and involved with the class. Great teacher, many can learn from his abilities.

12/16/06

ACCT1080

Prof Turner was amazing. He kept constant communication with the class, was fair on grading, answered emails within a day, and was very clear in his expectations of his students. This was an online 8 weeker, so expect to do twice the work in half the time, but that is a realistic fact. I look forward to having him again. A gem to MCC.

More Accounting professors at Macomb Community College (all campuses)

1.9