in Las Positas College that teach Design Edit
Carolyn Slutz-Baranouskas
Professor in the Design department
at Las Positas College, Livermore, CA
are you Carolyn Slutz-Baranouskas?
1.4
1.4
1.3

12/19/2013
ENGR 22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

I received an "A" but she doesn't enjoy teaching and belittles students. She is the only teacher teaching autocad. I would have rather taken this at ohlone. She also teaches at las positas.

01/12/2012
ENGR22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I learned a fair amount in this class, but I surely didn't enjoy it. She makes you feel very uncomfortable in her class if she thinks you're not paying attention or if you (heaven forbid) don't understand a concept. She does offer a lot of extra credit though. I strongly suggest paying attention every class meeting and doing all of the extra credit

12/13/2011
Engr22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is the worst teacher I've ever had. She belittles students for not understanding materials or asking questions. Much of the material taught is outdated, made of poor copies and with terrible instructions. Avoid at all cost, but she's the only game within 50 miles (teaches at chabot too). Wish Mr. Level could teach this class.

08/13/2011
Engr22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The most horrible teacher I've ever had in LPC. If you're not required to take this class, AVOID it. Most frustrating and horrible experience I've ever had.

06/09/2010
Engr20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very old fashioned. Nice prof, but will make a fool of you if you have a question that somebody else has asked. She does not have good teaching skills and expects too much from the class. I was extremely let down from this class. I think engring is very interesting and she made it a very unpleasant experience. Avoid this class if it isn't required.