in Salt Lake Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
are you Shawna Haider?

08/11/2014
good
MATH 2250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

First of all, this was a combined DE/Linear Algebra class, condensed to 12 weeks. So Shawna had a lot on her plate. I think she did an excellent job teaching us with the time/resources she was given. Spends quite a bit of time going over proofs, but will then apply them to the homework in a clear way. Very nice and helpful. Would recommend.

07/02/2014
good
Math-2250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: INC

I have not completed the class yet, I may not..I don't want the end result to skew my review, so... She is an awesome professor. Very smart and helpful, she wants you to succeed. In her syllabus she says you need to understand the material not just the problems. She tests that way so you will have to learn. I don't regret taking her class.

08/09/2013
good
Math 1210 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed taking Calculus from Shawna Haider. It is a tough subject, and I had some issues mid-semester that made it even harder, but Shawna was very understanding, and allowed me to make up nearly half of the semester at the last minute. I highly recommend her classes to anyone, she clearly cares a great deal about her students' success.

05/15/2013
good
MATH 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Shawna is a great math teacher! You need to stay on top of homework and the quizzes before each chapter. She currently uses mymathlab and only lectures half of the days. Lab activities can be helpful but I got the most out of her lectures.

12/16/2012
good
MATH1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Love Shawna. She truly does care about her students, and teaches in a way that is fun and easy to comprehend. It is a LOT of work but that's how math is. Finished with an A-

12/10/2012
good
calc1210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Shawna is the best math professor I've had to date. Love what she does, and explains with great clarity. I wish I'd taken all my math courses from her.

12/09/2012
MATH1210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I failed this class not because of the teacher, but of the class. Calculus was very hard for me, however Shawna is a very helpful teacher. Don't be like me and give up at the middle of semester. Stay on top of homework and study whenever possible. I recommend this professor very highly.

11/07/2012
good
MATH1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shawna is the best math teacher ever! You will love her. She explains things so clearly. She is helpful, moves fast, but clarifies things if needed. She does great reviews for tests. Her labs are helpful because she allows you to do homework while she walks around and helps. TAKE HER!!!

05/07/2012
good
MATH1060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took trig online through Prof. Haider. Her chapter reviews were extremely helpful. Homework is due every other day so you have to be really on top of it. I recommend her math classes to anyone.

05/05/2012
good
math1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best, if you want to learn you will. Shawna loves math and she is very good at her job!!