in Green River Community College that teach Anatomy Edit
Clipper Maxfield
Professor in the Anatomy department
at Green River Community College, Auburn, WA
are you Clipper Maxfield?

03/20/2012
good
AP100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thought that this was one of the funnest classes ever. A lot of reading is required. Her tests goes in depth and sometimes hard to answer, but she gives extra credit like no other. She was pretty funny too. But like I said, a lot of commitment is required. Meaning, a lot of reading and good note taking is required.

12/29/2011
ap100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was a little hard and confusing but really funny and nice.

07/03/2011
good
AP100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Easiest class I've ever taken. Her tests are based entirely on what was discussed in class to attendance is extremely encouraged. She also gives LOTS of extra credit for things like erasing the white boards after class and volunteering to help with demonstrations.

06/16/2011
good

Great teacher! She utilized many different teaching styles to get the lesson learned and gave out tons of extra credit. Tests were fairly easy if you had studied that material. She said that Spring was her last quarter teaching though

05/04/2011
good

She is great.Classes are fun, pretty hard test but a lot of extra credit. She loves when people participate and hate those who are mean with her and those who drink water when she is teaching. you will learn a lot, amazing new zealand accent.Take her if you are mayoring in health science!!

01/25/2011
APAP Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had some serious problems with Mrs. Maxfield. I missed a class because there was a stabbing at the school, and didn't feel like walking through where the stabbing happened to go to class. She told me I was not allowed to make up the quiz and gave me a zero. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO MY WORST ENEMY.

01/17/2011
BIO100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Overall she is a sweetheart. She doesn't always use your textbook, but your tests are from your test. Her tests are fairly easy. Almost everything you do in class is extra credit, I would recommend her only if you want a challenge and you love biology...

11/28/2010
ap100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is full of knowledge. But unfortunately you can't understand it. Because she jumps from tangent to tangent. She also does not have good hearing at all, so students will be asked a question give the right answer and then she will say you are wrong because she actually could not hear what they said.

08/26/2010
AP100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a very hard class. I took this summ qrt. It was 2 chapters a week with test tues and quizes thurs. I passed the class with a 2.8, I worked my butt off. I didn't understand somethings, she uses the website- " the a&p place" google it. It will be helpful.

08/26/2010

I took this class summer qrt 2010. It was very hard, and fast pace, we covered 2 chapters a week, there was a test every tues and a quiz every thurs. I studied and worked by butt off and passed the class with a 2.8- She does give extra credit and extra points for stuff. She uses The website " the a&p place" google it-its very useful.