in Rowan College at Gloucester County that teach Biology Edit
1.3

01/21/2009
APIIbio Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am going to be completly honest..I took his class in 2008 and there is not enough bad things I can say about this teacher. He really needs to be fired. He treats you like you are in pre-school with all this rules.If you show up one minute late, he will count it as an absent. If you are looking to fail/waste money..then this is the class for you.

12/16/2008
good
Bio111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you want to learn about biology, you have the right professor. He is extremely intelligent. I had him as my Prof. in 2006 and I will never forget the kreb cycle, cell respiration and everything else he taught. I liked him but I a serious about learning. If you like to be challened he is your man.

04/04/2007
Bio106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This guy couldn't give a shyt about his students. Does whatever he can to make things hard on you. No extra credit, no curves on his IMPOSSIBLE test which u WILL fail. If you take his class there is a 95% possibility you are going to withdrawl or fail. He's test are on like 5 chapters and he does no review what so ever. HE goes SUPER fast also

04/04/2007
BIO106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is the worst professor I EVER had. Needs to be fired! Does not explain anything at all. You have to teach yourself everything. Goes super fast. Gives you NO time to write anything. Gives you a test on 4-5 chapters at once and does not review at all for the test. Don't care about his students. Lazy. Worst teacher imaginable! You WILL fail!

03/27/2007
bio105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Gembitski, is not helpful at all, he acts as if students are always trying to get over on him.He insulted 3 students in my class by telling them not to be STUP- ID.I find this completely inappropriate 4 maintaining a learning environment.I wound up dropping the class because anytime u ask 4 help he makes things harder instead.From an A student