in Lakeshore Technical College that teach Psychology Edit
at Lakeshore Technical College, Cleveland, WI
are you Kathi McNellis?

09/02/2013
good
Psych Intro Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kathi is an awesome teacher! She makes the class interesting and encourages feedback; even if she disagrees with it.

03/29/2012
good
psychintr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She gives extra credit to help you pass the class.

04/13/2011
good
SOCSC1080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

wow! what an awsome teacher! i was told to take her, and I am so glad that I did! very fun, informative, easy going, helpful! very caring. cares about everyone in the room! give you extra credit to do every week which is awsome!! glad I had her!

01/23/2007
good
IntroPsyc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED THIS CLASS AND KATHI! Awesome teacher :) I liked the format the most, power point and in class examples, some group work, and lots of fun activities. Tested on previous chapter at the beginning of each class. I learned ALOT and she definatly knew what she was talking about. EASY! I would reccomend to ANYONE :)