in Fullerton College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Brett Wheeler?
B+

12/12/2014
good
PSY - 120 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+
"Hilarious" "Inspirational" "Amazing lectures"

I can't begin to express how much I truly enjoyed being in Brett Wheeler's class. Not only is he extremely funny and whitty, but he has changed my life for the better. I walked out of that class with a whole new outlook on life and way of thinking. You can tell he loves his job and truly cares about his students. Read the chapters!! Best class EVER

08/07/2014
psy 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was so SO excited to take this class in the beggining! But I felt very dissapointed with the professor. DO NOT TAKE HIM. his summer class was ridiculously hard, he makes the test super tricky (you only get graded on tests and quizzes btw) and when you try to tell him something about the test he puts you on blast in front of the class. RUN AWAY.

07/17/2014
good
PSY 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very funny professor! He's a great combination of hilarious and professional. He'll crack jokes but he makes it clear he's not there to be your friend, he's there to teach. Attendance is not mandatory however there are four pop quizzes and four exams and he drops the lowest exam grade. Very easy if you attend lectures and read along in the book.

07/16/2014
Psy 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Not a bad teacher but you can tell he's just coasting through. Didn't learn a thing from his 3 hour lectures and he called out "sick" alot. My advice, save yourself some time and just take this class online.

06/07/2014
good
PSY 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely loved my human sexuality class! Brett is very clear and charismatic and his is HILARIOUS. I was never bored in his class. Speak up in his class and don't be afraid to ask questions. If anything those questions will be good for class discussion and will relate to the lecture. Very eye-opening class. TAKE IT!

06/02/2014
Psy120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: WD

Do not take this class if you're actually interested in it! His lectures are ridiculous because he just repeats the same thing over and over again. He's interrupted often with personal questions and spends most of class time answering them! If you want to teach yourself take this course cause you pretty much don't learn anything from him!

05/29/2014
good
PSY 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brett Wheeler is one of the best professors I have ever had. He is insanely smart and knows what he is talking about. The class is just 4 quizzes and 4 exams and he drops the lowest exam grade. He is also HILARIOUS and I'm pretty sure he does stand up comedy. I highly recommend his Human Sexuality class!

01/29/2014
good
PSY 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, very interesting class. He was very clear and helpful. Honestly speaking this class was an eye opener to many things. You must be open to discussion and read. Over all it was an amazing class and amazing instructor.

12/04/2013
good
psyc 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Wheeler is a great teacher! He makes it clear and will hint to what will be on the exam. i not only learned the class objectives but life lessons in general. He can be an ass sometimes but secretly has a heart :)

11/24/2013
good
psy 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

WOW his class is AMANZING! I am a nursing major and this class is by far my favorite. He is always my favorite professor. Very interesting class and he makes it so fun! You don't use the book very much most students didn't even buy it and they got by. I loved this class and I am not a psy major and I got an A

10/31/2013
good
Psy 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far one of my favorite classes I've ever taken. Professor Wheeler made the class so interesting, and funny (he's a comedian too). I found myself wanting to go to class to learn more. His tests are rather difficult, specifically the first one. But getting a B or an A is definitely doable. I failed my first exam and still got a B.

10/23/2013
PSY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

quizes sucked and you barely use your book, his lectures are long and unfinished because people bombard him with their personal stories as if he's their personal therapist

10/07/2013
Psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher, very knowledgeable, very interesting. He can have a bit of a temper in class. Makes you look dumb in front of the class if he doesnt like your answer.

07/29/2013
good
PSY120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

May be the best professor I have ever had. He and his class will open your eyes completely. I loved every minute and wished he taught more psych courses. He is hilarious and totally open for conversations and questions. Very laid back, tests and quizzes were easy because the topic was so interesting. Amazing professor. Seriously, take his class.

06/27/2013
good

Best teacher I have ever had. His class is so fun and entertaining, but also very helpful. You learn so much its amazing. His tests and quizzes are pretty simple. There is no way someone could fail this class.

06/07/2013
good
PSY 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hands down best professor I have ever had! Brett is so entertaining and besides that, I feel he taught my class more than we ever thought we would learn from a once a week class. Tests and quizzes are straight forward if you pay attention. Attendance is not mandatory but I was always excited to go. I highly recommend! Lots of valuable life lessons!

05/31/2013
good
PSY 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! He has a lot of personal experience in his field and tons of interesting stories that connect to the topics that you learn about. His tests are pretty easy (but only if you actually study!)

11/21/2012
good
Psy120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Wheeler is very knowledgable on psychology and covers the topics covered in class very enthousiastically and makes the lectures quite fun and entertaining. Most of his exams are based on the readings, so it's important to not fall behind. Quizzes tend to be more based on the lectures so attend class regularly. Overall not a bad class.

07/23/2012
good
PSYPSY Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the Best Teachers around, Super Organized. Funny and Never Boring. He Has such powerful Views of the world that makes your knowledge useless. He will change your outlook of the world, In a Good Way

07/13/2012
good
psy120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I like how he had control over the class and I was able to concentrate on what he was saying. He's funny and entertaining. His class easy if you pay attention and read most of what he assigns. Make sure you keep the syllabus with you all the time because he doesn't like to repeat. Also make sure you participate it makes the class more fun.