in St. Louis Community College at Meramec that teach Communication Edit
at St. Louis Community College at Meramec, St. Louis, MO
are you Douglas Hurst?

08/04/2014
good
COM 201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class was boring, but it was an easy A as long as you do all of the work. There were way too many required readings (I'm talking two 20 page articles a week). We were required to watch a lot of movies and compare them to what we learned in the text, so it was laid-back. I didn't even read the text or articles completely and I still got an A.

07/07/2014
good
COM107 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Though I took the class online and only met him twice when I presented my speech in class, I found him to be genuinely nice and helpful teacher! He also was extremely reasonable when I had the stomach flu the day of one my speeches and allowed me to present a different day on campus.

06/11/2014
COM 107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

His class was generally easy but his grading on speeches was ridiculously hard. My peer evaluation was amazing and his was the opposite each time. If you do okay on those speeches though you are almost guaranteed an A if you do the rest of the work.

05/09/2014
COM 107 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not the best at online communication but easy to get an A if you do all assignments and do well on speeches.

02/19/2014
good
Com 201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

His class is interesting, and you know what is expected of you and when. Although there were some technology issues in this class, he is very helpful and understanding. He is approachable and sincere in his student interactions.