in Community College of Rhode Island that teach Law Edit

04/25/2014
con law Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is honestly one of the worst teachers in the world. The class is uncomfortable. All her exams are essay questions. For someone who is horrible at essay questions, i find it pretty unfair to be penalized for not being able to remember word-for-word what she says in class. She knows her stuff, but needs a different method of testing.

08/28/2013
Legal Studies Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

First she doesn't let you take notes with a recorder. I was passing the class but felt I required more understanding. I asked her for help and she told me I was doing well and didn't need any. I told her anyone can pass a test.I dropped the class 3 weeks before finals.

12/18/2012
good
laws1080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, gives a ton of examples of cases, experiences, etc. You have to come to class and get the notes Tests are ALL on the notes. Very easy to understand. She is an awesome teacher and I'm trying to get her for all my laws classes!

11/16/2012
good
LAW2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is the BEST professor I have ever had! I can not say enough good things about her. She teaches awesome so you understand everything. Test are essay form but she gives you the questions ahead of time. EASY A! go to her class and take good notes and youll get an A. She has helped me pursue my career and I couldnt be more thankful.

10/04/2012
good
LAW2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Conveys everything clearly. Best Law professor I ever had. Some ego (reeling off accomplishments), but that's necessary for a lawyer. Every test is in the form of ten essay questions. Form is more important than function. If the answer is X, Y, Z, and you answer in a compound sentence, you bomb. If you use seperate sentences, you pass every time.