in Sinclair Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Frank Bely?
A+

08/11/2014
good
DEV 24 DEV26 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Best Teacher EVER!!! I worried I would fail this class. You were always allowed to fix the mistakes on your test and assignments and turn them back in. Always show your work and he will be thrilled. He always made sure you understood the problem. I got a bad grade on one test, retook it got an A. He makes going back to College worth it!

06/04/2013
good
DEV 0020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr Bely is an excellent teacher. Very good at breaking down the fundamentals of math and making them easy to learn and understand. I went from having the worst math skills of anyone I know to actually enjoying math! I definitely recommend Mr Bely.

03/13/2013
good
DEV024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very flexible with due dates, attendance, and extra credit. There is no reason someone shouldn't pass this class. I bombed a test and was still able to get an A in the class.

12/18/2012
good
DEV026 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Outstanding teacher. Would highly recommend. Very clear when explaining problems.

02/05/2012
good
math01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best math teacher i have ever had. I am in tec. math 132 now.