in Santa Fe College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Jai Levengood?
B

04/01/2014
good
DEP2004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class and loved Mrs. Levengood. She has very interesting stories and obviously loves what she does. I would recommend her to anybody who enjoys psychology.

03/14/2014
PSY2012 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The most unhelpful and useless teacher I've yet to have. She isn't clear in what she wants and doesn't know how to run an online class. Not understanding of others.

12/03/2013
good
PSY2012 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class simply because it was required for my degree, but Professor Levengood made me enjoy the class and topic. Very helpful and loved the feedback that she gave! Would take her again if I got the chance and would recommend to anyone!

10/29/2013
PSY2012 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

I did not like this teacher. She expected you to know what to do on assignments and discussions but she didn't make it clear prior, she just yelled after. Didn't learn anything and the class was boring even though I was actually interested in psychology. I wouldn't recommend her.

05/07/2013
Psy2012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

DON'T DO IT. The online class was very very difficult. She may be good in person but if you need to take online like I had to, take another teacher. She's very nice and answers emails and such, but I failed this class because the exams were not what we studied! I read the book, took notes, and still failed!! I have to repeat the class so I can take DEP2004.

02/12/2013
PSY2012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is the most unhelpful professor you'll find. She doesn't know anything about online courses. Unreachable as far as communication other that email. Way too slow responding to email. Her emails make no sense. Jumps to conclusion when you ask for help. For someone who teaching Psychology, she very little understanding of others.

01/26/2013
good
dep2004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is very sweet, just needs some help with the technical issues of an online class. She seems to really care and to be there for the students.

01/24/2013
good
DEP2004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had her for General Psych last semester and for Developmental Psych this semester. I honestly don't know what everyone's whining about on here- I love her classes! I had zero interest in either subject prior to her class and ended really enjoying both (though spring semester just started). Do your work, write thorough essays, and THINK!

01/09/2013
psydev Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I did not like her at all. She does not know how to run on online class! She said that if all you do is make a C in class dont feel bad, it might just be in your genes, school just might not be for you. All you do in the online class is read the entire text book! i read the chapters front to back and still failed her tests. Dont take her !!!!

01/05/2013
DEP2004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I only took this teacher b/c it was the only online DEP2004 class at the time. I did NOT like this teacher AT ALL! Don't take her, even is you have to. She is hard on grading your discussion post and will judge you for every little thing!!!