Raj Bose at University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus

Raj Bose

Number of ratings 126 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

7/24/14

Grade ReceivedA-

Raj gave constructive feedback. Awesome class. Highly recommended.

7/22/14

PHL323

This instructor was just awesome! I loved the information he shared and was a caring encouraging intelligent person!

7/20/14

LDR300

Many of my previous teachers at the university were so bad that I never stayed in the classroom for more than an hour. Raj was such a great teacher that I stayed in class for the entire four hours every time. In my entire experience as a student here, I never had anyone come close to him and make the experience so awesome.

7/19/14

LDR300

Raj is an extremely interesting and entertaining teacher who is also very brilliant and talented. Awesome!

6/24/14

Grade ReceivedA-

I learned a lot in this class and also enjoyed the daily discussions. Thank you Prof. Raj Bose.

6/17/14

PHL464

Very helpful teacher; highly recommended.

5/28/14

Grade ReceivedA-

Tough syllabus but Prof. Raj Bose made the topics easy to understand and the class discussions were fun. Highy recommended!

5/14/14

PHL323

The instructor was very smart, he asked a lot of questions to the class, and he gave a lot of good information to help us out. I felt he was fair in grading and he was very understanding

5/13/14

Grade ReceivedB+

As an instructor Prof Raj Bose is tougher than the last few I've had in grading. I respect that. I actually felt like my work was being read and that the hours I put into working meant something. Thank you.

5/13/14

Grade ReceivedA-

Raj provides insightful feedback to his students. His systematic way of grading helps students understand the areas they are succeeding and where they failing. He constantly gives input and challenges us with questions that make us think critically. I don't normally like online classes but Raj's online class was one that I really enjoyed.

4/10/14

PHL323

The class has a lot of reading but the teacher helped in making it easy to understand and fun. Thanks Mr. Bose.

4/9/14

PHL323

Very interesting class and the teacher is awesome. Prof. Raj Bose is highly recommended.

2/4/14

MKT421

After taking this class I was so motivated that I decided to change my major from finance to marketing. Thanks to Prof Bose I had a great learning experience and now have a deep respect for the field of marketing. Simply an awesome experience.

1/24/14

MKT421

At first overwhelmed by the amount of reading and assignments involved in this class, however, Prof. Raj Bose gave a lot of guidance in the form of discussion questions, his personal experiences, detailed notes and external sources of reference that made it much easier for me to survive this class. It was an awesome experience for me.

1/10/14

MKT421

Refreshingly awesome class! Prof Bose makes marketing seem so easy to understand. I wish he was also teaching my other business classes. Thank you!

1/7/14

MKT421

Awesome class! Tons of materials, cases and discussions but very informative and exciting experience. Thanks for all your guidance Prof. Raj Bose.

12/20/13

MKY421

Tough class with lots of readings and assignments, but I survived thanks to Prof Raj Bose. He is very helpful and has a lot of knowledge on Marketing. He makes learning fun.

12/18/13

MKT421

Fun class, fun teacher. Awesome experience. Please take his class, you'll like it!

12/13/13

MKT421

The Marketing class taught by Raj was an awesome experience. He is a very helpful teacher who responds to every question quickly and give detailed explanations on the topics with real life examples. He is very patient with all his students and is always available whenever they seek guidance with the topics or assignments. Highly recommended!!!!!!

12/6/13

MKT421

Prof. Bose opened up the world of marketing that was unknown to us. The course is intense and there is a lot of assignments but the knowledge and skills received is awesome. Highly recommended.

More Business professors at University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!