in University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus that teach Business Edit

10/08/2014
good
MGT311 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-
"Would take again" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

Gained a deep insight into the running of an organization successfully. Raj Bose easily clarified the concepts of challenging concepts of organizational behavior, workforce diversity, managing change, communication, performance systems, etc. If University of Phoenix had instructors like Mr Bose for every class, students certainly would learn more.

09/25/2014
good
MKT421 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

"Marketing is not just for business; it is a way of life," This is how Prof Raj Bose began our marketing class. In the next 30 minutes he was able to dispel all our incorrect notions about marketing and within the first hour every student was simply hooked on marketing. My only regret was not being able to meet him in person in class at Hawaii.

09/19/2014
good
ETH316 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Inspirational" "Would take again"

Very interesting class. It opened my mind to a host of new possibilities in running a business successfully and ethically. Raj made the students think on their own feet and apply theory in various practical situations. Now I want to start my own business. Highly recommended.

09/13/2014
good
ETH316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

A no nonsense teacher who supplements the course material with excerpts from his vast experience in global business. If you are willing you pay attention in class you will learn a lot. I know I did.

09/05/2014
good
ETH316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Raj has a deep knowledge of many subjects and uses them to explain the topics at hand. He used science, mathematics, philosophy, politics, culture, history, psychology, etc. in addition to marketing, global business and other management knowledge to teach concepts of ethics and its application in business strategies. I was deeply impressed.

07/24/2014
good
PHL323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Raj gave constructive feedback. Awesome class. Highly recommended.

07/22/2014
good
PHL323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This instructor was just awesome! I loved the information he shared and was a caring encouraging intelligent person!

07/20/2014
good
LDR300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Many of my previous teachers at the university were so bad that I never stayed in the classroom for more than an hour. Raj was such a great teacher that I stayed in class for the entire four hours every time. In my entire experience as a student here, I never had anyone come close to him and make the experience so awesome.

07/19/2014
good
LDR300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Raj is an extremely interesting and entertaining teacher who is also very brilliant and talented. Awesome!

06/24/2014
good
PHL464 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

I learned a lot in this class and also enjoyed the daily discussions. Thank you Prof. Raj Bose.

06/17/2014
good
PHL464 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful teacher; highly recommended.

05/28/2014
good
PHL464 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Tough syllabus but Prof. Raj Bose made the topics easy to understand and the class discussions were fun. Highy recommended!

05/14/2014
good

The instructor was very smart, he asked a lot of questions to the class, and he gave a lot of good information to help us out. I felt he was fair in grading and he was very understanding

05/13/2014
good
PHL323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

As an instructor Prof Raj Bose is tougher than the last few I've had in grading. I respect that. I actually felt like my work was being read and that the hours I put into working meant something. Thank you.

05/13/2014
good

Raj provides insightful feedback to his students. His systematic way of grading helps students understand the areas they are succeeding and where they failing. He constantly gives input and challenges us with questions that make us think critically. I don't normally like online classes but Raj's online class was one that I really enjoyed.

04/10/2014
good
PHL323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The class has a lot of reading but the teacher helped in making it easy to understand and fun. Thanks Mr. Bose.

04/09/2014
good

Very interesting class and the teacher is awesome. Prof. Raj Bose is highly recommended.

02/04/2014
good
MKT421 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

After taking this class I was so motivated that I decided to change my major from finance to marketing. Thanks to Prof Bose I had a great learning experience and now have a deep respect for the field of marketing. Simply an awesome experience.

01/24/2014
good
MKT421 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

At first overwhelmed by the amount of reading and assignments involved in this class, however, Prof. Raj Bose gave a lot of guidance in the form of discussion questions, his personal experiences, detailed notes and external sources of reference that made it much easier for me to survive this class. It was an awesome experience for me.

01/10/2014
good
MKT421 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Refreshingly awesome class! Prof Bose makes marketing seem so easy to understand. I wish he was also teaching my other business classes. Thank you!