in University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus that teach Business Edit

09/25/2014
good
MKT421 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

"Marketing is not just for business; it is a way of life," This is how Prof Raj Bose began our marketing class. In the next 30 minutes he was able to dispel all our incorrect notions about marketing and within the first hour every student was simply hooked on marketing. My only regret was not being able to meet him in person in class at Hawaii.

09/19/2014
good
ETH316 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Respected by students"

Very interesting class. It opened my mind to a host of new possibilities in running a business successfully and ethically. Raj made the students think on their own feet and apply theory in various practical situations. Now I want to start my own business. Highly recommended.

09/13/2014
good
ETH316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

A no nonsense teacher who supplements the course material with excerpts from his vast experience in global business. If you are willing you pay attention in class you will learn a lot. I know I did.

09/05/2014
good
ETH316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Raj has a deep knowledge of many subjects and uses them to explain the topics at hand. He used science, mathematics, philosophy, politics, culture, history, psychology, etc. in addition to marketing, global business and other management knowledge to teach concepts of ethics and its application in business strategies. I was deeply impressed.

07/24/2014
good
PHL323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Raj gave constructive feedback. Awesome class. Highly recommended.

07/22/2014
good
PHL323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This instructor was just awesome! I loved the information he shared and was a caring encouraging intelligent person!

07/20/2014
good
LDR300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Many of my previous teachers at the university were so bad that I never stayed in the classroom for more than an hour. Raj was such a great teacher that I stayed in class for the entire four hours every time. In my entire experience as a student here, I never had anyone come close to him and make the experience so awesome.

07/19/2014
good
LDR300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Raj is an extremely interesting and entertaining teacher who is also very brilliant and talented. Awesome!

06/24/2014
good
PHL464 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

I learned a lot in this class and also enjoyed the daily discussions. Thank you Prof. Raj Bose.

06/17/2014
good
PHL464 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful teacher; highly recommended.