Raj Bose at University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus

Raj Bose

Number of ratings 116 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

4/10/14

PHL323

The class has a lot of reading but the teacher helped in making it easy to understand and fun. Thanks Mr. Bose.

4/9/14

PHL323

Very interesting class and the teacher is awesome. Prof. Raj Bose is highly recommended.

2/4/14

MKT421

After taking this class I was so motivated that I decided to change my major from finance to marketing. Thanks to Prof Bose I had a great learning experience and now have a deep respect for the field of marketing. Simply an awesome experience.

1/24/14

MKT421

At first overwhelmed by the amount of reading and assignments involved in this class, however, Prof. Raj Bose gave a lot of guidance in the form of discussion questions, his personal experiences, detailed notes and external sources of reference that made it much easier for me to survive this class. It was an awesome experience for me.

1/10/14

MKT421

Refreshingly awesome class! Prof Bose makes marketing seem so easy to understand. I wish he was also teaching my other business classes. Thank you!

1/7/14

MKT421

Awesome class! Tons of materials, cases and discussions but very informative and exciting experience. Thanks for all your guidance Prof. Raj Bose.

12/20/13

MKY421

Tough class with lots of readings and assignments, but I survived thanks to Prof Raj Bose. He is very helpful and has a lot of knowledge on Marketing. He makes learning fun.

12/18/13

MKT421

Fun class, fun teacher. Awesome experience. Please take his class, you'll like it!

12/13/13

MKT421

The Marketing class taught by Raj was an awesome experience. He is a very helpful teacher who responds to every question quickly and give detailed explanations on the topics with real life examples. He is very patient with all his students and is always available whenever they seek guidance with the topics or assignments. Highly recommended!!!!!!

12/6/13

MKT421

Prof. Bose opened up the world of marketing that was unknown to us. The course is intense and there is a lot of assignments but the knowledge and skills received is awesome. Highly recommended.

12/5/13

MKT421

Awesome class; awesome teacher, highly recommended. Simply awesome....

11/30/13

MKT421

The teacher gently pushes you to excel. This is not a class for those who are seeking an easy grade; this class is for those who are seeking to be enlightened in marketing and related business areas. Take this class if even if you are not majoring in marketing but only if Prof. Bose is teaching the class. He is just awesome.

11/28/13

MKT421

A lot of reading and assignments but the teacher made the subject very interesting. I am an accounts major but after this class I am tempted to change my major to marketing. Awesome experience. Highly recommended.

11/20/13

MKT421

Enjoyable class, lots of reading and assignments but fun to participate in class activities. Awesome teacher makes marketing very interesting.

9/5/13

Grade ReceivedB+

Mr Bose is an outstanding instructor. He is very easy to understand and relates his marketing experiences through his teachings and apply it to the real world challenges.

8/20/13

PHL464

Fast paced but extremely stimulating and enjoyable class. Prof Raj Bose is highly recommended for teaching philosophy. He has in depth knowledge of the history of western philosophy and engages students in many thought provoking and lively discussions in class.

7/20/13

PHL464

Thanks to Prof. Raj Bose for all his guidance on the history of philosophy and detailed analysis of each philosopher's life and their ideas, from Socrates to Descartes to Nietzsche. Thanks also for his patience and words of encouragement.

7/20/13

PHL464

Very enjoyable class, I learned a lot. Highly recommended!

7/17/13

PHL464

Raj was a great instructor and I can say that I have learned more about philosophical thought in the past five weeks of being his class than I have learned in my entire lifetime and I must say I have greatly enjoyed it !

21976149
7/17/13

PHL464

I am so grateful that I was given this class as my last one in my Bachelor's Degree. Raj allowed me to have an awesome finishing line experience. I have enjoyed everything about this class even the tough and multiple assignments. I learned a bunch of cool things, and I appreciate you very much....Great Job Professor Raj

More Business professors at University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!