Showing Professors...
in Medgar Evers College that teach Chemistry Edit
Professors
  • Load More
Kwesi Amoa
Professor in the Chemistry department
at Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY
are you Kwesi Amoa?
Overall Quality
2.8
Average Grade
A
Hotness
Helpfulness
2.8
Clarity
2.8
Easiness
2.8
Helpfulness
0
Clarity
0
Easiness
0
Top 20 Tags for this Professor

See how other students describe this professor.

Choose your tags
17 Student Ratings
Rating Class Comment
03/05/2014
poor
1 Helpfulness
1 Clarity
5 Easiness
Chem 105 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Easy A if you commit to following his useless course. The little I learned I did because of youtube videos, not by his instruction by any means. On the other hand, I got an A, but again not thanks to his useless videos.

03/04/2014
good
5 Helpfulness
5 Clarity
5 Easiness
CHM 105 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Class was sick. I learned alot and had a good time learning. At first I hated the class, but as i got the format it was great

12/27/2013
poor
1 Helpfulness
2 Clarity
2 Easiness
CHE 105 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I thought that taking this class was going to be easy, but it turned out difficult because of this professor. Because I took this class online, his instructions were horrible. He wanted us to summarizes videos that he made about the lesson he did. The guide to summarize the videos did not match what the video provide.

11/18/2013
poor
1 Helpfulness
1 Clarity
3 Easiness
CHM 105 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I passed his class because I looked for help else where.. He wants us to write a summary on his videos which is impossible because his videos are not beneficial to begin with. He will give you a low grade on the summaries if you explain what he asks you for he needs help!

08/15/2012
good
5 Helpfulness
5 Clarity
4 Easiness
EAS201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Amoa is awesome if you take him online for his Nature of NY class. Just do all the work and hand it in on time and follow his rubric and your set!

08/08/2012
average
3 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
2 Easiness
CHM304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very nice professor. Orgo 2 is not an easy class but he tries his best to help you understand the work and pass the class. He also gives tips that really help you with the class and provides you with the necessary tools, 5%, it’s really up to you to put in the other 95% to pass the class. Never had a problem communicating (asking ques. or e-mail).

01/13/2012
average
2 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
4 Easiness
CHEM304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He goes a lot by the textbook. Easier than many orgo professors, focuses on the big picture.

01/28/2011
good
5 Helpfulness
5 Clarity
3 Easiness
CHEM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He was the greatest. Very helpful and doesnt move on until you understand the material. I took him during the winter session so it was a very fast paced class. However if you study and ask questions, there is no reason not to do well with him.

11/28/2010
poor
1 Helpfulness
1 Clarity
1 Easiness
CHM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class with him online. He was not good at all, not at all helpful and never went over and tried to help you understand. Dropped the class to much stree for a class I didn't even need. Just tried to use it as an elective.

05/23/2010
average
3 Helpfulness
2 Clarity
3 Easiness
chem303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

good prof. but like all chem rely on power point

Load More
Were these reviews helpful? Help out your fellow students
Rate this Professor
date Class Note
Are you sure you want to delete this note? Once deleted, we can't bring it back.
×

Thank you for submitting your note.

Close ×