Yekaterina Savchenkova at Pasadena City College

Number of ratings 40 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

7/17/14

MATH 5B

Grade ReceivedA+

VERY EASY A!I never thought Math 5B could be that easy!The way she taught was just made everything so easy and so clear.Most people in that class got an A.No homework to submit.Course grade:100pts participation,300 pts quiz(everyone can get these 400pts))300 pts midterm,and300 pts final. Lots of extra credits! TAKE HER and you already get half A?

7/10/14

5C

Grade ReceivedA+

I Love Her. She is an example of an understanding compassionate human being and an excellent teacher. My friends and I love her. The BEST at PCC

6/27/14

5C

She is very nice and gives a lot of extra credit. Her lectures are sometimes unclear when she needs to talk about complicated theorems. Her russianness makes her very funny in class. Take her to get an A.

5/2/14

Math5B

Professor Savchenkova is the best professor I have ever met in PCC!!!!!!!!!!It is a great waste if you don't take her class. She is fun and patient when you ask her questions. She will provide a lot of extra credit, and her tests are based on her review.

8/29/13

Math 5B

She is great. I took her class during Summer and I got 100%+ for almost all the tests. It doesn't mean that the class is easy! Her teaching is very clear, do lot of practice, and her tests are not confusing. I studied hard everyday and I also worked 7h everyday, and did perfect. It was a hard working semester for me but I started to love calculus!

6/21/13

Math 5B

I agree 100% with the previous reviewer... 10 out of 10 professor IMO! If you want someone who will teach you Calculus well, take her. She's also not too difficult... I took her during the summer & got a abysmal 62 on the 1st test, but managed to get 100+ on the other tests. As long as you work hard, you'll be fine! She's also a physicist! :)

6/21/13

Math 5B

Professor Savchenkova is the best math professor I've ever seen in PCC. She taught everything with patient. She makes herself clear and easy to understand, she let me feel interested in math. Thank you Professor Savchenkova, thank you for letting me attend your class. How I regret I didn't choose your class back in Fall 2013! Thank you!

5/24/13

Math 5C

SUPER NICE professor. One of the best professor in PCC. She gave a lot of extra credit. As long as you do all the review exercise, there are no surprised in the test. The only bad thing is her accent, but you will get used to it. TAKE her!

1/17/13

Math5A

LOVE HER! BEST MATH TEACHER! ! VERY CLEAR ON THE LECTURE! I TOOK MATH 5A 5B 5C WITH HER!!!

6/17/12

math5a

She is nice professor, gives out a lot of extra on tests and final is pretty easy as long as you study very well on review sheet.

6/16/12

MATH5A

She is a very nice and humble teacher. She did not mind to keep repeating the same problem until I understand during office hours. I got two D on my tests but I got an A at the end. She grades hard but she is straightforward, won't trick you on exam. If you study really hard enough, you can get an A. She gives you quizzes as extra credit! love her!

12/16/11

MATH2981

She is one of the easy professors at pcc.Tests are easy it just contain basic problems. All homework do online on webassign. But we do the test on the paper. I think that little difficult to remember formula and steps, so if you want to succeed in her class do online homework before coming to class and also practice problems in books.

11/17/11

MATH5C

She is one of the BEST Math professor at PCC. Lecture is clear, and straight to the point. She is very cute and very nice to students. Even though she grades kinda hard, but since the tests are very easy and lots of extra credits, that should not be a problem. Only complaint is that she needs to work more on prevent cheating.

7/19/10

Math5A

I LOVE HER ! Other then being sexy and hot , She's the best teacher u'll ever have ! shes helpful and intelligent.

2/23/10

MATH2958

I'll admit, I was dubious at first, because we fell behind schedule and she rushed through a lot of material. But, less than halfway through the semester, I began to adore her. Very direct teaching style, quirky sense of humor, helpful and communicative. Also, darned cute. I can't wait to take her for higher math classes.

2/19/10

Math9

Easy tests, she gives a review that is very similar to tests, she just changes the number. Not very lenient on partial credit, so be careful when taking her tests. Homework is online. She is very helpful.

12/3/09

MATH5A

She's nice. Although it's hard to ask her a question while she's lecturing, you can ask her after class and she's very willing. 6 tests, lowest dropped, 1 cumulative final, HW online. Maybe 1 extra credit opportunity. Tests are simple, usu less than 10 Qs inclu 1 extra credit Q worth 5-10 pts of 100. I recommend if you can usually keep up on ur own

8/7/09

Math5B

She's not all that bad. I enjoyed having her as a proefessor at PCC. She has clear, organized lectures and makes a tough subject pretty manageable. Save yourself from misery with other professors and take her!

6/29/09

math5b

The best calculus teacher in PCC. Reviews are similar to the test. A lot of extra credits. LOVE HER

6/25/09

Math5

She's really not that bad. Online homework, extra credit for quiz mistakes. She does pretty well for a tough subject.

More Mathematics professors at Pasadena City College