in Pasadena City College that teach Mathematics Edit
Yekaterina Savchenkova
at Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA
are you Yekaterina Savchenkova?
A+

07/17/2014
good
MATH 5B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

VERY EASY A!I never thought Math 5B could be that easy!The way she taught was just made everything so easy and so clear.Most people in that class got an A.No homework to submit.Course grade:100pts participation,300 pts quiz(everyone can get these 400pts))300 pts midterm,and300 pts final. Lots of extra credits! TAKE HER and you already get half A?

07/10/2014
good
5C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I Love Her. She is an example of an understanding compassionate human being and an excellent teacher. My friends and I love her. The BEST at PCC

06/27/2014
5C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and gives a lot of extra credit. Her lectures are sometimes unclear when she needs to talk about complicated theorems. Her russianness makes her very funny in class. Take her to get an A.

05/02/2014
good
Math5B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Savchenkova is the best professor I have ever met in PCC!!!!!!!!!!It is a great waste if you don't take her class. She is fun and patient when you ask her questions. She will provide a lot of extra credit, and her tests are based on her review.

08/29/2013
good
Math 5B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is great. I took her class during Summer and I got 100%+ for almost all the tests. It doesn't mean that the class is easy! Her teaching is very clear, do lot of practice, and her tests are not confusing. I studied hard everyday and I also worked 7h everyday, and did perfect. It was a hard working semester for me but I started to love calculus!

06/21/2013
good
Math 5B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I agree 100% with the previous reviewer... 10 out of 10 professor IMO! If you want someone who will teach you Calculus well, take her. She's also not too difficult... I took her during the summer & got a abysmal 62 on the 1st test, but managed to get 100+ on the other tests. As long as you work hard, you'll be fine! She's also a physicist! :)

06/21/2013
good
Math 5B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Savchenkova is the best math professor I've ever seen in PCC. She taught everything with patient. She makes herself clear and easy to understand, she let me feel interested in math. Thank you Professor Savchenkova, thank you for letting me attend your class. How I regret I didn't choose your class back in Fall 2013! Thank you!

05/24/2013
good
Math 5C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SUPER NICE professor. One of the best professor in PCC. She gave a lot of extra credit. As long as you do all the review exercise, there are no surprised in the test. The only bad thing is her accent, but you will get used to it. TAKE her!

01/17/2013
good
Math5A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVE HER! BEST MATH TEACHER! ! VERY CLEAR ON THE LECTURE! I TOOK MATH 5A 5B 5C WITH HER!!!

06/17/2012
good
math5a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is nice professor, gives out a lot of extra on tests and final is pretty easy as long as you study very well on review sheet.