in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Mathematics Edit
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Samia Fernandez?

12/19/2014
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Fernandez was a good math professor, She was very helpful and made sure her students understood the lessons. The class i took was a bit annoying since alot of people just went to class to talk and not pay attention. I think Professor Fernandez knows her stuff, yeah she can be a bit disorganize but all in all shes not that bad at all.

12/09/2014
mat1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass."

worse professor i never had

10/14/2014
good
Mat 1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Would take again"

Professor Fernandez is absolutely wonderful, she is so nice and she is always laughing abut everything, tests are always in groups so we can all help each other out, she is very helpful, I totally recommend her BEST PROFESSOR EVER

08/04/2014
good
MAt1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Fernandez is one of the best teaches I've taken. She really is dedicated to helping her students learn, she comes early and stays late to help out while answering every question with a smile. I took 1033 with her and I will definitely be taking 1105 with her.

06/17/2014
good
MAT1028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's a really nice lady and tries her best to help but she can be a little difficult with to understand with her accent. Class is very disorganized but she gives take home tests and lets you do open notes/groups sometimes. Final is by yourself so if you fail that then it drops your A like it did mine. Overall she's pretty good. Just disorganized.

05/01/2014
good
4MXED-JDHYM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

TAKE HER!! Professor Fernandez is by far one of the best math professors there is. She makes math fun and easy to learn. ATTENDANCE is a must in her class and make sure to take notes because they will come in handy when taking test. ANYONE who does not pass her class with an "A" was lazy, didn't come to class and just didn't care.

12/27/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

OMG she is a math queen. She is super super super easy. Enough said. 3 in class quizzes, one take home, and final

12/19/2013
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hello! Professor Fernandez is very good person. The class is not easy... have 3 in class exams, but you can use your notes!!! she is strict and attendance is mandatory!

12/18/2013
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I just took MAC1105 during Fall 2013 term with Professor Fernandez.Challenging,knowledgeable, and helpful are the words to describe her. She truly knows her stuff and pushes you to challenge yourself. She thoroughly explains all material and encourages questions and class participation. She makes you earn your grade and has great teaching ethics.

12/09/2013
good
Mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I just finished her class! Because I scored well throughout her tests I didn't have to take the final. She is an awesome teacher, a bit crazy but is funny and knows her material. Attendance is a must! I wish I could take her for higher level maths. Awesome teacher! Take her! You will learn

11/22/2013
good
mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Want an A or B?? GET HER!! She's very smart and knows the material. Has an accent but it's fine with me.. Emails Tests (you do them at home).IFF you do a test in class it's in groups of 2. AWESOME! SHE'S FUNNY & She laughs at anything,bit crazy. fun class,Not a boring. She comes up with the weirdest stories lol Overall You Should Get Her! Easy A!

10/27/2013
good

Professor Fernandez; first, is a very good person. Second, easy cass you can use your notes. Third, test you can do it at home. take her and do your part! study is MAT!!!

07/29/2013
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hi is there anyone who can tell me prof. Samia Fernandez contact information I will like to take mac1105 with her but can't never find her thanks.

07/02/2013
good

She is very nice and fun. Her class is very easy, you just need to go to class and do the homework. She is willing to work with you and is always willing to help you. I strongly recommend her, you won’t regret it!!! Even if you are not good at math you are very likely to pass. Tests are open book!! There is no way you fail it. Must take her

07/02/2013
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Fernandez is the best teacher at MDC! She's the nicest teacher and the most considerate; also, she's good looking! Recommend 100% thank you professor!

06/26/2013
good

Amazing professor took her for both mac1105 and mat1033 she helped me understand fractions which I always had a problem with. Best teacher ever she makes it easy and fun to learn math

05/06/2013
good
Mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a great professor. Cares for you to pass, and so willing to help you get a good grade. Do your homework and be in class. That counts a lot. Wonderful lady, I definitely recommend her.

05/04/2013
good
Mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Oh my God professor Fernandez was a God gift to me. Just finished and she is the best. She cares about her student and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you understand Go to class take time out and do your homework,be respectful. don,t expect to get grades you din't work for I work 40hrs or more a week and I submitted all my work.Thanks Pro

05/01/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful. This semester we had a total of 5 test and three of them were take home test. She is the best! When it's registration time her class fills up 5 minutes after it has opened. She has an accent but it's understandable. Do not miss class because she gives extra points at the end of the semester if you were never absent. TAKE HER!!

04/30/2013
good
Mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take her she is the best I try my best with math and she is the first teacher that i have had that cares about her students and make math clear and easy come to class participate do all your homework and take notes and you will pass her class.i would recommend her she is a 10 out of 10