in Sinclair Community College that teach Education Edit
are you John Graham?
A+

12/07/2014
good
EDU 1103 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Would take again" "Gives good feedback"

I really liked this teacher. The class was extremely easy, but there are a few labs. You really just make PowerPoints, audio files, and things of the like. He is always willing to listen to you, especially if you have questions. I received 600600 points in this class, so it's pretty easy. Just make sure it's on time. I highly recommend.

02/03/2013
1103230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not very pleasant. You miss one sentence in his instructions and he acts like your an idiot. His class isn't hard but if you miss anything he emails you and acts like your stupid. Don't recommend if you are an adult that doesn't need this type of teacher?

12/12/2012
good
EDU1130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online and i loved it! Labs were very easy online if you know how to use a computer. detailed instructions were given if confused. One lab per week due by Sunday at midnight. Very fun class! Only missed about 5 points total. def recommended John

07/11/2011
good
EDU103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had him online for educational technology and it was super easy. I also learned stuff I can apply to other general classes.

03/18/2010
good
EDU103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is WONDERFUL!! I took this class online, which can be a pretty boring way to take classes, however, he still made it more interesting than other professors have. My Husband also took him and loved him as well!! I would take his class again!!

08/04/2009
good

He is an awesome professor~Sorry to see him retire. His class was interesting and included information I could relate with other classes!

02/24/2009
EDU103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

03/11/2008
good
EDU130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is great and the things I learned in this class helped me with doing projects for other classes! I think this is a really good class! This teacher is so great take him! try not to get overwhelmed by the project it will come out fine and he will help you!

03/11/2008