John Graham at Sinclair Community College

John Graham

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

2/3/13

Not very pleasant. You miss one sentence in his instructions and he acts like your an idiot. His class isn't hard but if you miss anything he emails you and acts like your stupid. Don't recommend if you are an adult that doesn't need this type of teacher?

12/12/12

EDU1130

I took this class online and i loved it! Labs were very easy online if you know how to use a computer. detailed instructions were given if confused. One lab per week due by Sunday at midnight. Very fun class! Only missed about 5 points total. def recommended John

7/11/11

EDU103

I had him online for educational technology and it was super easy. I also learned stuff I can apply to other general classes.

3/18/10

EDU103

This teacher is WONDERFUL!! I took this class online, which can be a pretty boring way to take classes, however, he still made it more interesting than other professors have. My Husband also took him and loved him as well!! I would take his class again!!

8/4/09

EDU103

He is an awesome professor~Sorry to see him retire. His class was interesting and included information I could relate with other classes!

2/24/09

3/11/08

EDU130

He is great and the things I learned in this class helped me with doing projects for other classes! I think this is a really good class! This teacher is so great take him! try not to get overwhelmed by the project it will come out fine and he will help you!

3/11/08