in Mount St. Mary's College that teach English Edit
at Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, CA
are you Jane Sandor?

01/13/2014
good
ENG 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

I was struggling a bit in the begging because I was sure what she looking for in her essays. After a few weeks, I got the hang of things! I got A's on most of my essays, including the 10 page group research paper! Sandor is a wonderful professor and I actually enjoyed her class even though I hate English!

12/25/2011
good
ENG1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

One of the best English teachers on campus. She is very funny and her class is very engaging. The writing prompts are almost all narrative essays so they are manageable. If asked, she will look over your paper and tell you what needs to be corrected. I highly recommend her!

01/17/2011
good
Eng1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed her class, I love her as a professor and person. She is great! I highly recommend her!! :)

01/08/2011
good
Eng1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful person. I didn't even like the subject but by the end of her class I did and you'll probably like it too if she's your professor. She is really helpful as well. The best english teacher i've ever had. =]

03/25/2010
good
ENG1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is extremely helpful. The writing prompts are not difficult. As long as you try, you'll pass. She grades on your improvement.

11/02/2009
good
ENG1AB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I never really liked writing essays but when I took Prof. Sandor's class her approachable and kind personality really helped me become more interested in writing. Her essays are an easy write as long as you read, write well, listen in class, and attend those "peer review days". Overall, she's one of the best English teachers at MSMC and I highly re

08/25/2009
good

She's very excited about English let me tell you that. She's very helpful and wants whats best for her students. It's alot of work, just learn to manage your time. Other than that I enjoyed her class very much. I highly recommend her!

04/20/2009
good
eng1a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is amazing I love her style of teaching!

02/01/2009
good
ENG1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof Sandor is very nice and she communicates well with her students. I was very impressed that within the 2nd week of school she knew everyone's names! Attending this class should be a priority. I never missed her class and I benefitted very much from that. Do the homework, READ READ READ, work on her papers ahead of time and you will have an A!

01/24/2009
good
ENG1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

just do your work and you'll be fine. She does baby the class a bit so it's pretty easy and your papers just have to be mediocre.