Jane Sandor at Mount St. Mary's College

Jane Sandor

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

1/13/14

ENG 1A

I was struggling a bit in the begging because I was sure what she looking for in her essays. After a few weeks, I got the hang of things! I got A's on most of my essays, including the 10 page group research paper! Sandor is a wonderful professor and I actually enjoyed her class even though I hate English!

12/25/11

ENG1A

One of the best English teachers on campus. She is very funny and her class is very engaging. The writing prompts are almost all narrative essays so they are manageable. If asked, she will look over your paper and tell you what needs to be corrected. I highly recommend her!

1/17/11

Eng1A

I really enjoyed her class, I love her as a professor and person. She is great! I highly recommend her!! :)

1/8/11

Eng1

Wonderful person. I didn't even like the subject but by the end of her class I did and you'll probably like it too if she's your professor. She is really helpful as well. The best english teacher i've ever had. =]

3/25/10

ENG1A

She is extremely helpful. The writing prompts are not difficult. As long as you try, you'll pass. She grades on your improvement.

11/2/09

ENG1AB

I never really liked writing essays but when I took Prof. Sandor's class her approachable and kind personality really helped me become more interested in writing. Her essays are an easy write as long as you read, write well, listen in class, and attend those "peer review days". Overall, she's one of the best English teachers at MSMC and I highly re

8/25/09

Eng1A

She's very excited about English let me tell you that. She's very helpful and wants whats best for her students. It's alot of work, just learn to manage your time. Other than that I enjoyed her class very much. I highly recommend her!

4/20/09

eng1a

She is amazing I love her style of teaching!

2/1/09

ENG1A

Prof Sandor is very nice and she communicates well with her students. I was very impressed that within the 2nd week of school she knew everyone's names! Attending this class should be a priority. I never missed her class and I benefitted very much from that. Do the homework, READ READ READ, work on her papers ahead of time and you will have an A!

1/24/09

ENG1A

just do your work and you'll be fine. She does baby the class a bit so it's pretty easy and your papers just have to be mediocre.

7/28/08

Eng1A

Prof. Sandor is very nice. Read all of the stories, participate in class, and write great essays and you'll get an A

7/11/08

Eng1A

great teacher, make sure she gets to know you.

6/4/08