in Edinboro University that teach Psychology Edit
at Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
are you Ronald Craig?

02/05/2014
good
PSYC225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Seriously the best professor I've ever had. I'm not a math person and I got a B+ in the class. He explains things more than once and is crystal clear in his explanations. Great examples and uses D2L to its fullest extent. He makes this stats course easy. And you get a note card to write whatever you want on it for the test. Highly recommend him!

12/17/2013
good
PSYC317 355 225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the most amazing psychology professor you could take. He is very caring, intelligent, grades fairly, is easy if you do the work to earn the grade, and is the guy to see if interested in forensic psychology. I wish I could take another class with him.

10/14/2013
good
Psyc317 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Material was boring, summer class required an outrageously large amount of writing. Tests were in person on campus despite it being an online class, but we could bring 2 index cards of notes. Not great, not horrible; if you care about the subject take someone else.

08/15/2013
good
225 Stats Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I'm math retarded and got a "B". Some people are born teachers and he is one of those people. I heard other classes were hard but I don't think I could've passed stats w/o his help. The homework is REALLY hard but make sure you do it, even if you don't do well. He kept class interesting and was very personable and he's kinda cute!

08/17/2012
good
Psych225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

By far the BEST professor I've ever had! He makes the lecture material very accessible through D2L and even offers pod-casts of each lecture! Only used the text for the tables in the back. He is also very understanding of personal issues outside of the classroom and will do his best to help you out. Take him for Stats if you can!!