in Northcentral University that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at Northcentral University, Prescott Valley, AZ
are you Ronald Monard?

07/16/2014
good
CJ7006-8 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

The best instructor I have had in my doctoral journey. Excellent feedback and guidance. Highly recommend!!!

05/20/2014
good
CJ70068-8 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic instructor. Truly wish NCU would permit students to choose dissertation members as he would be my first choice!

02/24/2014
good
CJ7006-8 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Dr. Monard is fantastic! This is my final CJ class with him and I wish NCU still permitted students to choose their dissertation committee as he would be TOPS on my list!

09/08/2013
good
PUB7002 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He graded work VERY quickly, sometimes within a couple hours! He always gave real feedback - I knew he actually read my work!He gave me CONSTRUCTIVE feedback I could use for the next assignment. He is NOT one of those "I have the degree that you want and I will spite you so you won't get it" people. EXCELLENT Prof(mentor)!

08/11/2013
good
CJ7004 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Monard was insightful and helpful with the CJ7004 course. I actually learned from him beyond mere APA writing mechanics (which NCU pushes more than content it seems). I must admit, Dr. Monard is one of the very few (literally 3) mentors that was actually a mentor instead of posting mundane comments on my papers. I wish others were like him!

06/10/2013
good
HS7002 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Instructor! One of the very best at providing feedback, grades honestly, and promotes critical thinking. Professional! Highly recommend him. Taught me what TO DO as an Instructor.

02/16/2013
good
HS7014 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Outstanding instructor. The best instructor at NCU so far. Very constructive and positive feedback on assignments.

01/05/2013
good
hs6003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent and knowledgeable.

01/05/2013
good
hs6003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Outstanding instructor. I would recommend him to anyone.

03/30/2008
good
HS5002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Instructor! Very patient and does well in providing detailed comments when grading work.

04/10/2007
good
HS5000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Best that I have had at NCU. Would recommend him to anyone. Excellent feedback, encourages students to think for themselves and include opinions. Very prompt on providing feedback. I just cannot say enough about this professor.