Ronald Monard at Northcentral University

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

2/24/14

CJ7006-8

Grade ReceivedA+

Dr. Monard is fantastic! This is my final CJ class with him and I wish NCU still permitted students to choose their dissertation committee as he would be TOPS on my list!

9/8/13

PUB7002

He graded work VERY quickly, sometimes within a couple hours! He always gave real feedback - I knew he actually read my work!He gave me CONSTRUCTIVE feedback I could use for the next assignment. He is NOT one of those "I have the degree that you want and I will spite you so you won't get it" people. EXCELLENT Prof(mentor)!

8/11/13

CJ7004

Dr. Monard was insightful and helpful with the CJ7004 course. I actually learned from him beyond mere APA writing mechanics (which NCU pushes more than content it seems). I must admit, Dr. Monard is one of the very few (literally 3) mentors that was actually a mentor instead of posting mundane comments on my papers. I wish others were like him!

6/10/13

HS7002

Excellent Instructor! One of the very best at providing feedback, grades honestly, and promotes critical thinking. Professional! Highly recommend him. Taught me what TO DO as an Instructor.

2/16/13

HS7014

Outstanding instructor. The best instructor at NCU so far. Very constructive and positive feedback on assignments.

1/5/13

hs6003

Excellent and knowledgeable.

1/5/13

hs6003

Outstanding instructor. I would recommend him to anyone.

3/30/08

HS5002

Great Instructor! Very patient and does well in providing detailed comments when grading work.

4/10/07

HS5000

Excellent professor. Best that I have had at NCU. Would recommend him to anyone. Excellent feedback, encourages students to think for themselves and include opinions. Very prompt on providing feedback. I just cannot say enough about this professor.

More Criminal Justice professors at Northcentral University