Jerome Mullarkey at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)

Jerome Mullarkey

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

10/7/12

mat0028

he doesnt explain well. he makes mistakes and go on new material even thought everyone is confused. people leave class early everyday. hes a bad teacher. i takes notes on my own time. he gives way to many question on web assign

3/15/12

MAT0028

Very helpful, easy if you put effort into it, he even allows redos on tests!! Good teacher. Wish I could take him for future maths

12/13/10

MAT1033

This was a very easy class. Everyday you take notes and get homework. If you take the notes and follow along you'll do well. Also most of the test have redo's to them. He makes this class simple and straight to the point!

3/24/10

Mat1033

He doesn't explain well and goes on to other material. When you stuck and asked for help; he want you to solve it first. How can you solve it if you don't know ?

11/24/08

mat1033

He is awful.Makes so many mistakes solving problems that he don't even catch them. Only does the example in book and never go over homework. They always list him as a TBA that should give you a clue.

5/1/08

MATMAT

The person above who said he/she had a D in his class is dumb. Mr Mullarkey is one of the best math teachers in SPC. I never had confidence in my math until I took him. He made my algebra very strong and creative, I am take differential equations now and I know what I am talking about.

4/17/08

mat1033

I am an Honors student. Right now I hold seven A's and one D. The D is in this man's class. He mumbles when he talks, faces the board when he speaks so you cannot understand him. Take him only if you want to read the book and do it all yourself. I would have rather taken the course online.

1/10/08

mat1033

Horrible professor. He has a very hard time hearing even with his hearing aids, which causes him to answer questions in correctly. I would not recommend taking him.

6/5/07

MAT1033

The best math teacher ever, I wish he thaught higher level math

More Mathematics professors at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)