in Montgomery County Community College (all) that teach History Edit

04/18/2013
good
hist 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you read the book and use the study guides he provides before each test and you don't get at least a B you should probably drop out. He doesn't have mandatory attendance and he spells out everything that will be on the tests in the study vuide it just doesn't get any easier than this at the college level if only all professors were so clear

12/19/2012
good
his101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

dave is a GREAT teacher, if we had more like him we would be in a whole lot better shape in this world! If you listen and take part in this class you would allmost have to try to fail. Overall great teacher!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

11/26/2012
good
His101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good instructor, covers all the important stuff has good outlines and makes it easier to take notes even if History isn't your subject. I would take him again. Has good blog discussions and good study guides so you don't miss anything if you pay attention.

08/15/2012
good
HIS102O Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took the course online, so I can't speak to in class items. However, I honestly despised history prior to class. Now, I can't believe how much I loved the class. Extremely interested presentation, discussion board was lively. Not a lot of memorization- tests were straightforward. Highly recommended, especially if you HATE history!

06/06/2012
good
HIS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dave is awesome!! I took him twice online. I really don't like history but he made it seem more interesting. He's very laid back and nice. I would definitely recommend him, especially online if you want to take an online class. Definitely the coolest and easiest history teacher at Montco. Workload is very reasonable.