in University of Michigan that teach Arabic Edit
Professor in the Arabic department
at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
are you Raji Rammuny?

11/04/2012
AAPTI403 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Rammuny is very light-hearted and fun to study under. He is, however, getting on in years and has become a bit forgetful, which can be very frustrating. It's hard to communicate with him sometimes, and he misses office hours appointments regularly. Still, he's among my favorites. He wants you to succeed and will make you laugh daily. Great man.

12/24/2010
good
AAPTI500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He wants you to succeed and learn the language and culture. You put the effort in, show progress and potential, you will do well in his class. Funny, light-hearted, witty, devoted

11/21/2010
good
AAPTI504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is the most loving professor I have ever been. Very fun, entertaining and useful. He made me want to apply for the department.

08/11/2010
AAPTI331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is kind of funny in class, but mostly because he looks and sounds like Yoda. I personally thought his class was a waste of time and very remedial. Discussion was also a joke, and while I never went to class and wrote all of my papers for the class in the last 2 weeks of the semester I still got a B+. This class was easy, but I learned nothing.

03/16/2009
good
AAPTI331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's one of the best! Very entertaining. Paper topics are very interesting to write about!

12/10/2007
good
AAPTS501 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rammuny is great and is certainly one of the best (of many!) Arabic teachers I've ever hard. He's very clear and funny and always happy to be in class. I definitely recommend taking this course.

04/27/2007
good
Arab331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rammuny is probably one of the most hilarious professors i've ever encountered. Class is a breeze (of course i'm of jordanian heritage) Claims that Shakespeare was born in Baghdad and is an Iraqi. Lectures are easy going and fun, many videos of arabic people dancing to drum beats. I would encourage anyone to take AAPTIS 331!