in Sacramento City College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
Barbara Toupadakis
Professor in the English As A Second Language department
at Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA
are you Barbara Toupadakis?

05/10/2013
good
ESLW320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful teacher. I wouldn't say that her class is very easy. She asks to wright a lot, but when she explains everything - it is not too hard to write. I passed her class with a good grade. If you like to study and want to improve your writing , I would highly recommend take her class.

12/07/2012
good
ESLL50 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really love this teacher , her personality, the way approach her student , and the way teach us . She makes the subject easier . I would recommend any body want pass her class

01/28/2012
good
ESL114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wish to express my sincerest gratitude for the knowledge gained in studying English, too. I highly recommend that all students have a study in the class where the teacher is Ms. Toupadakis. We will always remember You as the one of the best teachers with whom we were fortunate to meet and be trained!

01/28/2012
good

I want to express my deep appreciation to you Ms. Barbara for giving me such a great knowledge in studying ESL 114. This valuable knowledge will greatly help me to find a job in my future. I am very pleased that at this present time there are such honest, kind, and smart people. Good luck and prosperity in your business and life!

05/24/2011
good
eslw310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher, knows how to balance good learning mood in class.

05/17/2010
good
ESLW310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER! love her CLASS!

05/16/2009
good

She is very nice.Easy to pass her class.

11/18/2008
good
ESLL50 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she is nice, but sometimes her homework is hard.

04/21/2008
good
eslg50 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she's nice teacher! her class is easy and fun!

04/28/2007
good
ESLG1765 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She's a nice professor, her class is very fine.