in University at Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo) that teach Philosophy Edit
Kenneth Ehrenberg
Professor in the Philosophy department
at University at Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo), Buffalo, NY
are you Kenneth Ehrenberg?

02/27/2010
good
PHI238 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken pretty much every class Ken teaches, from the low level 238 right up through 543. He's ridiclously helpful if you go talk to him in his office, he'll sit there for as long as you wish. I've never had a professor as helpful as him. As long as you do the reading and go to class, you'll be fine.

01/11/2010
good
ETHIC204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Very smart and good at getting across complex topics. Take his class if you have the opportunity.

11/12/2009
good
Phil238 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Ken for a total of 5 classes at UB. He instilled a precious interest in legal philosophy for me. To understand philosophy, you have to take detailed notes while reading. If you do this, you will understand that his pedagogic skills are top notch because he systematically lays out the material. Seriously, da MAN has quickness and depth.

11/13/2008
good
PHI342 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

THE MAN

05/08/2008
good
PHI238 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I thought it was an easy interesting class

03/20/2008
Philo101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took his intro class at NYU in 03 and it turned me off philosophy for 2 and a half years. He's very sweet, but it took my going back to grad school to understand that he basically had no framework other than analytic philosophy, he has no sense of continental philosophy. He shouldn't be allowed to teach an intro class. My worst class at NYU ever.

12/03/2007
PHI238 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Although I made it through this class, it took much more work than expected. The readings are never ending. Lectures were dry and consisted of him talking at us at a pace that was barely understandable. There was no conversation what so ever. One of the most dry classes I have ever experienced.

05/02/2007
phi339 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A