in Rowan University that teach Communication Edit
at Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
are you Joy Cypher?

05/08/2013
good
CMS04250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Cypher is awesome. And I am appalled that no one put that she is hot yet.

03/25/2013
good
ETHICS 04300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cypher is literally as good as it gets and you will be lucky if you ever get to take a class with her. She's inspiring in her teaching and just an all around great person. Hard topics that turned into my favorite college courses. She will help you however she can and truly just wants the best for her students.

10/29/2012
good
COMTH5 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, gave amazing examples and never moved on until everyone understood what the terms mean. She had jokes and made class interesting and fun. I love her, quizzes were hard but she is always there to help

09/10/2012
good
CMS0000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her for Comm. Theory. I loved her class, she kept you interested and excited to learn. She is so nice and always willing to help. Tests were hard but fair. She gives a study guide... use it wisely. Study hard and take notes and you'll do fine!

05/20/2012
good
CMS250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I love Cypher! She is hilarious! You must read and study for the class. Also, take notes. Like most college classes, it requires some work. Three tests and six (random) quizzes. An enjoyable class.

01/18/2012
good
CommTheo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

outstanding professor! keeps your attention and explains everything perfectly and really helps you to understand as best she can. although, the concepts can be difficult and you must know some specific details for the tests. not an easy A class but you can do fine if you work hard. dont wanna miss any classes either

01/03/2012
good

I loved this class. She is one of the best professors I ever had. Knows her stuff and knows how to explain it. If I didn't screw up on the first test, I would of easily had a B or higher in the class.

08/18/2011
good
CMS0430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cypher is a fantastic teacher. I looked forward to her class. Her lectures were so clear and she made things so interesting that I didn't mind studying. Although it's not easy, it's well worth it. I can't wait to take another class with her!

02/13/2011
good
commethi Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

took issues in ethical communication. I LOVED THIS CLASS! Dr. Cypher is incredible when giving lectures, i had this class for 3 hours one night a week, and time flew by. Highly recommend any of her classes! (does involve a lot of work too)

12/21/2010
good
CommTheo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cypher is a great teacher but the material is nonsense. I had to take this class for my dual major (writing arts)and nothing that I learned applies to writing or education (my primary major. Class is hard so be prepared to study and write at least 2 papers! Still got an A but hard all the same!