in Suffolk County Community College that teach Languages Edit
at Suffolk County Community College, Selden, NY
are you Rose Costanza?

05/14/2014
good
ASL 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Rose is the sweetest woman! She is kind, funny, and very lenient with grading. She will do anything she can do give you points. I wish she taught more ASL classes, I love her!

05/14/2014
good
ASL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Rose is one of the best teachers I ever had! Very sweet, and a great personality. Cares about the students. Easy to learn from, makes class fun, and a very fair grader! Loved this class!

12/16/2007
good
SL10 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! Taught us sign language by having us use it instead of simply showing us. She gave us lists of vocab words so we could practice. GREAT CLASS!

05/25/2007
good
asl6817 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best sign language teachers i've had. very clear and easy to understand. with a little effort you can def. get an "A"

01/24/2007
good
asl1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was an awesome teacher. Very fun class. She was such an easy grader. She will do anything at all to help you learn and pass!!

12/24/2006
asl1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very nice teacher.. understands that you are just learning it for the first time... gives quizzes the same day you learn the material so its still fresh in your memory... easy grader