Marsha Berger at Broward College (all campuses)

Marsha Berger

Number of ratings 25 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/22/14

Mtb1370

Sweet little lady who doesn't mind working with you until you understand! Wish she still taught clinicals I'm sure I'd love her in the clinical setting.

8/15/13

MTB1370

Had her for dosing calculations. Great teacher & very nice.

6/1/13

MTB1370

She's great. Will help you if you ask for help. Lots of stories. Don't buy the book. Just get the packet for class and work the examples. They're a big help. Take her!!

2/25/12

MTB1370

She was excellent! She's one of the few Nursing professors that cares about students success! She's very nice, tells great stories that relate and is such a cute and bubbly lady. I love her she's awesome!!

10/3/11

Nurs1210

Mrs Berger is great!! Yes She says alot of stories, but that's what makes the class more enjoyable.. Shes very knowledgeable and very helpful when u need her. Doesn't make you feel like an idiot if u don't understand something. and she also has patience with all of us.. Just pray you have her As a clinical instructor rather then the other.. <3 her

8/8/11

NURNUR

Wonderful Teacher, wish I had more clinicals with her, her teaching skills are excellent you can really tell she cares about her students!loved having her as my Instructor

7/27/11

nur1210

wish I had her for clinicals!!She is the only one that actually taught her students!! just look at the statistics of the pass/fail compared to the others. I actually would consider another college all together

1/7/11

cae0000

tells too much stories.... not an angel.. prentends to be one,only spends the first day of clinicals with you and then she shows up and return demo!!!!!

12/25/10

mat1030

no comment!

10/8/10

NUR1020

Mrs. Berger is the best clinical teacher ever! Compared to all the others, she makes you feel the most confident about your skills and doesn't ever make you feel stupid for asking a question. Super sweet and I recommend everyone to take her! Also, her math class was easy even though I'm horrible at math. I would take her again ANYTIME!

8/28/10

Nur1220

Mrs. Berger was the best clinical instructor I have had yet. Her math tests are not tricky either! I had her for process II clinical and she is wonderful! Very approachable and not judgemental or intimidating like other instructors. She tells a lot of stories though. Other than that I loved her!!!

8/11/10

MTB1370

I took her math class and she was crystal clear. Anyone that can't pass her needs a tutor. It could be tricky but if you follow her directions by the dot, then you will pass. She's great!

7/6/10

Nur2010

I had Marsha as my nursing clinical instructor. She would sit with all of us students and gossip about other instructors and students. She was hard on me, and would harrass me in front of my fellow students. I was glad to be through with her.

2/24/10

mtb1370

I took marsha berger for both math and cliniclas in process. I have a horribe history with math and I found her to be one of the best math teachers I have ever had. Berger is a sweetheart and was a blessing to have and would even try to make things as stressful as demo calm. I recommend her to ALL new students. def try and get her for clinicals!!!!

1/6/10

math1370

one of the worst!!!!!!

9/17/09

MTB1370

Had to take bergers for nursing math review. passed her math test the 1st time. very nice & works w/ on any math problems u don't understand.

2/27/09

MTB1370

She doesnt have time to help you because her schedule. whats a teacher that even take a min of her time to show you what mistakes you've made. alot of people didnt pass her test myself included. you better have a good math background otherwise good luck.

2/16/09

CAE0000

I took Prof. Berger for clinical remediation course. She was not threatening or intimidating at all. She as cute stories to tell. She is thourough and approachable. Not sure how she is as a clinical instructor.

10/14/08

NUR1020

I had her in Process and GI she knows her subject and she teach you great fundamentals she is not easy because you need to know your stuff but if you enjoy to have a great person, a great educator and a great nurse take her you will love it.

3/13/08

NUR1020

Ms. Berger is an angel. She is really knowledgeable and helpful - she is hands on with the student for clinical. I love being in her clinical classes...you learn alot.

More Nursing professors at Broward College (all campuses)

1.6