in Clark State Community College that teach Medicine Edit
at Clark State Community College, Springfield, OH
are you Ayman Idrees?

12/11/2013
good
MLT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher i ever had.

12/09/2013
good
MLT224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very Good Instructor , Very Clear , i recommend him to others , Don't hate on him about grading he has a life as well. of course it will take time. he is a really good teacher, Clear and a good person.

05/23/2013
good
Hema bbank micr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was a great teacher! I learned a lot in all of his classes.

05/04/2011
good
Sbsjd3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is an excellent teacher and has taught so much it makes sence and nderstands things y'all who b hatein on him get a life other than socializing he has a life to ao duh it'll take forever to grade the papers homework Kbps are normal honestly I think he is pretty cool

12/23/2010
MLT224 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is not a good teacher. He gives to much homework and than it takes him forever to grade the papers/assignments.

03/12/2010
good
Biolo01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Microbiology in the winter quarter, had to withdraw due to having too many classes-got a little overwhelmed. Ayman is a great Instructor, really patient and knowledgeable about what he is teaching. I'm looking forward to retaking this class with this Instructor (hopefully).

11/25/2009
good
mlt223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is my first quarter taking MLT program in this college and I had a great teacher along with good students. He is a wounderful teacher. If anyone has a problem, he is there to help you out besides he give good advise to success on this program on top of that he listens students ideas.

11/07/2009
good
MLT135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had two classes with Ayman and I have never seen any problem. If you do the homework on time, you will be fine and you should pay attention while he is explaining the lecture.He is reasonable teacher and help you out if you are behind. I took with inclass or online with him 07and 08 and he was good.

good
MLT223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great and fun teacher I ever had, very helpful to his students

good
MLT225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This program is exciting and the instructors make it fun. It is not a waste of time and money. My wife graduated in 2002 from this program and she is very successful. It is what you make out of it and I guess some people on this site haven't made much out of it for themselves. Ayman don't take the bad things they said serious, stay the same!

good
MLT227 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am currently in Ayman's class. I do not see any of the problems that these past students had. He might have to reschedule things in the course because he tries his best to teach on whatever problems students are having and this might be the syllabus change they are talking about. I myself like the fact that he goes over it.

good
MLT227 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very nice instructor

06/02/2009
MLT135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

We seem to think that he never worked in a lab a day in his life. He says one thing alot and does another thing. He will go against the syllabus. He adds more work to you and will throw in tests that aren't in the syllabus. When you ask a serious question you get a joke for an answer. Hard to tell if he is joking or serious about important issues.

03/24/2009
MLT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He should not be teaching Med Tech. I don't beleive he has ever stepped foot in the laboratory ever. If you are thinking of taking any med Tech course at Springfield, rethink and go to a different college. This one is wasting yout money and time.

12/23/2008
medMlt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I felt as though he was very arrogant and I'm not totally convinced he should be teaching med tech. He has u do sooo many useless questions and added work which is not necessary for this course, this is all on-line. I have never met him in person,just dealt with him on-line.

04/05/2008
good
MLTMLT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the best teacher that I have ever had. He is great, funny, and helpful teacher. He always makes sure that you understanding the material well. If you are really pay attention what he says, you will get A+++ in his class. Really he is nice teacher.

04/05/2008
good
MLTMLT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

06/04/2007
MLT135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

When taking this online course with this instructor, be prepared. Good thing about him/course: the textbook is fairly easy to understand. Bad things about him: his study guides for each units/chapters are useless for quizzes/exams and whenever I ask a question, he will consider my question as my homework of the day (it does not count as a grade).